Default Airfare from Upstate NY

I was just wondering what the average airfare people have paid from upstate NY to MBJ - leaving 4/10/2010 for a week. Trying to gage when to book the air - already have our Room - 288 days to go! 2nd timers - Thanks!

You need to shop around. Different departure days offer different rates.

Check out Jet Blue. I understand they may have some deals going on.

We are flying out of Boston/Logan International via US Air and they are currently showing $208 PP one way. Hope that helps you.

287 days to go.

We almost always fly US Air from Rochester thru Charlotte (or Philly when necessary). The airfare (w/ taxes) usually comes to about $405 - 425 per person. I notice no real difference in price for the time of year either. BUT, you sometimes have to wait til the prices drop -- I've seen them as high as $700 per person !! Yikes, no way !!

We've flown Delta a few times (thru Atlanta) & that's right about the same price range.

Jackie

Thanks, I'll look around - trying to save a little these days - you never know!

Depending on how far upstate you are, you may want to check flying West Jet out of Toronto (direct to Mobay). We just booked for Oct for less that $800 Can (that's the total for both of us!!)

We paid $438 pp round trip from Buffalo for our upcoming october trip.

Default upstate

I check pretty frequently on travel websites and USAirways.com We are closest to Syracuse, but last year drove to Philly for a direct flight. It was so much less stressful!!! There are hotels that offer stay, park, fly rates that are little more than parking at the airport.

We are still looking around. Leaving from Rochester, NY 4/9/2010 staying at CTI for 1 week, and then attending a destination wedding in MoBay for 4 days.
    through farecompare.com prices have been around $420-$440 RT/PP. We have been told by a friend that works for continental, that prices are usually lowest about 4 months out from your trip, which would be December for us. I just keep monitoring prices. Im hoping jet blue has some specials to MBJ. Lets just keep our fingers crossed

Becky & Wayne
    CTI in April 2010

JFK 408.00 For August