Default Sites to see.. CN in 23 days.

Hello,
    We will be at CN in 23 days.. Yay!!! I'm trying to find excursions we can do outside the resort. I heard of a mountain where you can bike down it, but for the life of me I can't remember what it's called. Alot of the excursions are on the other side of the island (Dunns), is it worth traveling that far, or are there sites to be seen on the Negril side of the island??
    Thanks for any information.
    Amanda

Mayfield Falls in a great trip and it is a lot closer to Negril than Dunns.

You will see and my lovely wife there on April 12TH!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by amanda1266 View Post
    Hello,
    We will be at CN in 23 days.. Yay!!! I'm trying to find excursions we can do outside the resort. I heard of a mountain where you can bike down it, but for the life of me I can't remember what it's called. Alot of the excursions are on the other side of the island (Dunns), is it worth traveling that far, or are there sites to be seen on the Negril side of the island??
    Thanks for any information.
    Amanda
    We did the zip line tour last year and had a great time!!! It was well worth the drive to get there

Try the tour to Nine Mile---LONG day, but if you love Jamaica and Reggae then it's worth it!

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery

None but ourselves can free our minds!

I'll be at CN in 23 days also. However, the only sites I want to see are the water, the sand, the local singers and lots of cocktails. See you on the beach!

There is a blue mountain tour I took in 2008. I stayed in Ocho Rios and it was a 3 hour ride there. Definitely worth it. Not sure if Couples Negril offers that excursion but definitely check it out of you could.

I stayed at CN in 2007 and will be returning in August 2013. The motor boat tour was great!! We stayed out most of the day and it was definitely worth it. You and your significant other man your own little motor boat along. The tour was so worth it and you get to see a lot of the island plus you also go snorkeling. Fun fun fun!! I also did the white water rafting tour. Had a blast. I would definitely recommend this. Also, if you can visit one of the hot springs, I hear it is to die for. I am planning on working that into this trip.

Everyone has given you some wonderful ideas for tours and excursions, but I think Miss Kathy said it best sand, water, beach, pool, drinks.

Don't forget in all of your planning, sand gravity has a way of pulling you down into the sand and not letting you go.
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you will be a mile away and they will be barefoot!

The Blue Hole is a really great place to go, a mineral spring/bar/pool...it is about 30 minutes from Negril, near Brighton. Look up Trip Advisor for pictures and reviews. Also, the One Love Bus pub crawl is alot of fun and a very inexpensive outing. Check for their website to make reservations. They will pick you up at the resort and take you to the West End of Negril along the cliffs for a pub crawl at several local joints. A great way to get to meet some locals and enjoy Negril. All it costs are your drinks and to tip the driver.