Default Headed Home...................Finally

So excited. Just booked December 15-21, 2013 for CN. I haven't been home since 2009. So much has changed in my life and I'm so excited to show my new man my favorite place on earth. I know he is going to love it. He's never been out of the country and has only seen the beaches in Washington. He is so in for a treat. I can't wait!!!!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Welcome back. With all the "new" in your life, I'm sure it will feel good to get back to some "old" at CN. You know it will be as though you never left. Congratulations.

Richie

Congrats! I've followed your story and advice on the board for years now. Congrats! Enjoy your trip. There's nothing like Returnig home with someone who has never been. Watching them fall in love with your favorite place, and what is sure to become his as well.
    Enjoy your trip!

Sounds wonderful! Enjoy your return visit.

Princess Julie....This is wonderful news...We know how much you love CN and taking your new man there will make it double special.
    Hugs from 10 0 C

How wonderful Juli. We hope you have the best trip "home" ever.
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    So excited. Just booked December 15-21, 2013 for CN. I haven't been home since 2009. So much has changed in my life and I'm so excited to show my new man my favorite place on earth. I know he is going to love it. He's never been out of the country and has only seen the beaches in Washington. He is so in for a treat. I can't wait!!!!

Juli: Maxine and Rich will be at CN December 9-20 2013. We are both so happy that we will finally get to meet yoyou send us an email to richk29@optonline.net. We can plan and share ideas

richli2

Fun! Enjoying going home!

Juli, so glad to see you back on the boards, Welcome Home! If he loves you, then we all know that he will CN!
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you will be a mile away and they will be barefoot!

To correct my last post, I did mean it was good to see you heading back home.
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you will be a mile away and they will be barefoot!