Default CN & RR questions Confused ??

Ok is Ricks cafe excursion included from CN? I have read where people said that it was, then read that people paid $15 per person. Also all you knowledgeable people how does the RR program work we are signed up planning on going in January does our first stay of 7 nights qualify us for any RR rewards such as the massage thanks so much!

It qualifies you on your NEXT trip, not the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by sandb View Post
    How does the RR program work? We are signed up and planning on going in January. Does our first stay of 7 nights qualify us for any RR rewards such as the massage?
    Provide your RR number at check-in to ensure that you receive credit for your stay. Nights are credited to your account after your stay has ended.

On your next stay (you WILL be back), you'll receive perks for returning guests. As a first-time guest, you're arriving with zero nights in your RR account and will not receive any RR perks.
    Last edited by Pamela; September 21st, 2009 at 01:54 PM.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Ok, so I will answer the question about Ricks and the Cat cruise. No the cat cruise does not cost you anything, but it does cost you $3.00, I think, if you are crazy enough to jump off the cliff.

A trip to Rick's Cafe is not included with your stay at CN. They do sponsor a bus trip every day for $15 each that leaves the resort about 4 and leaves Rick's about 7, after the sunset.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Just to add, if you do not have your RR number when you arrive(our card did not arrive until we left for Jamaica last year) you can get it credited after your stay. It will be much easier if you have it prior to your stay, but if you don't get it don't worry about it.

Also, Wally, you need to post more often. I love seeing the Hawkeye in your posts. 3-0 baby! Do they have another miracle in them for next week? Go Hawks!!

Get your RR number now and make sure they have the number on check in to the resort. Also, do the pre-Checkin on the RR page, this way it will be logged into the system at the resort. The only perk you get on your first trip is the Trading places program. You can spend part of the day, on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday from 10am to 4pm at CSA if you want to check out that resort.

Have a great trip. Couples will take good care of you.
    Irie Mon

Quote Originally Posted by kttchwaugh View Post
    Also, Wally, you need to post more often. I love seeing the Hawkeye in your posts. 3-0 baby! Do they have another miracle in them for next week? Go Hawks!!
    I don't know...hope so! Next week is the first Big Ten game and it's against Penn State...a real tough one...also 3-0 this season. Last year we surpised every one and squeaked out a 24-23 win over them. Should be a very good game!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Excited for our trips but a little disheartened by what your hawkeyes did to my beloved Cyclones! Of course, get me to Negril in December and I could care less about football then!

Thanks for the info just waiting to make sure everyone gets approved vacation time then we will book!