Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Default Calling all 2013 march maniacs

ya mon, just booked our vacation, sunday march 3 - 13, took advantage of the early booking special, hope to see you on the beach! only 46 more fridays to go..... booked an atrium room as always and flying out of milwaukee. one love, wayne and jan

Hi Wayne--It looks like we will finally get to meet.

We are still debating about the length of our trip and the dates that we are going to travel. We used to stay Saturday to Saturday, but the Immigration lines in MoBay were too long and we need more time on the beach. We then started going Thursday to Saturday or Sunday. The last two years the Thursday lines have been about 1 hour. There is also talk, within our group, of staying for 2 weeks.

We will be at CSA the first week in March. It's just a question of which days and for how long!!

See ya on the beach!!

ya mon yazmon, we did the 10 days in march, 11 - 21, and arrived on sunday because of our charter flight, we didnt even get in the immigration room, we were standing on the ramp, its like you have to be kidding! we normally arrive on a wed or thursday in off season, not nearly as bad, hope to go to swept away yet this fall but not sure about the timing, only thing nice about the wait is that our bags were there and then off to our private car, waynef

Default How did you book?

Quote Originally Posted by waynef View Post
    ya mon, just booked our vacation, sunday march 3 - 13, took advantage of the early booking special, hope to see you on the beach! only 46 more fridays to go..... booked an atrium room as always and flying out of milwaukee. one love, wayne and jan

Waynef,

How did you book already? I did not see the Charters out yet... Help!
    Robin

We are booked.....March 6-10, 2013 Couples Negril (CN) & March 10-17 at CSA! Hope to see some of you!

We Just booked with another couple March 2nd-9th (sat-sat) hope that line at immigration isn't bad !!! see you all there. We arrive in Montego Bay at 9;45 so I'm hoping it's not that long of a line.(look at me already stressing and it's a year away lol)

The count down timer is down to 300 days.

We are trying to decide about arriving on Wednesday or Thursday, 2/27 or 2/28. The problem is that there are a lot of flights that get in around 12 noon. This means that Immigration is backed up. Maybe we will try a flight that gets in around 3 pm. Day 1 is wasted anyway.

Robin have you booked??

We have booked for our second year in a row to CN March 9-16, 2013. Can't wait to get back home! Last year we enjoyed the beaches, pool, great food and drink and met a few couples on the beach that we dined with at lunch and dinner. Hope to meet up with old and new friends again.

Yazmon,
    The Charters just came out.... yippie .. I'm getting quotes on different dates... we are leaning towards a Sat to Sun like we did this year in early March. I would love to do a 10 day, but we are saving that for 2014 when we renew our vows for our 25th anniversary...
    I'll keep you posted....

ya mon robin h, do you fly like a fun jet charter or how do you book your air? waynef

Waynef,
    We do the Charter out of MKE like you do... I have contacted your rep about this... I sent you an e-mail this morning about it...

Default Just Booked...

It's official... booked for March 2nd to March 10th...
    Let's see, that's only 41 Fridays to go...

Kim (Blonde Hawaiin), we are going to miss you, we leave CSA the day you transfer over to CSA... who will I leave my fun straws to? Add us to the spread sheet...you spread sheet queen, you...

Thanks to Waynef for the travel hook up...appreciate it, and we will get to meet you next year...

Yazmon ----- EFF
    did you decide on your dates yet?

ok cant wait only 39 more fridays until white sand and a red stripe in my hand.............

Well--I thought that I posted this last Thursday night, but it didn't show up.

We have booked. 2/28/2013 thru 3/9/2013. Thursday thru Saturday.

Now we just have to find some reasonable airfare.

Yippiee for Yazmon and his crew... Joe and I can't wait to see you all again.
    I heard that Rockford will be flying to MoBay. Not sure when they will start or what the schedule will be, but you might want to check that out...

Only 38 more Fridays
    Can't wait for picture perfect moments like this one
    Yazmon.... EFF

Name:  sunset.JPG
Views: 1350
Size:  39.1 KB

33 more Fridays.

EFF - Everyone is busy, so we have nothing going on this weekend.

We did book the Premier Beachfront Suite. My wife has always wanted one of the Beachfront Suites with the large verandah. Finally she will get her wish!!

Nice job Yazmon... tell Suzanne, I'm jealous and hoping she is enjoying that new granddaughter of yours..
    Now you will surely have room for all the March Maniacs to hang out and have a Red Stripe or 5... not to mention, more room to feed all the kitties...

EFF...

Trying to decide if should do a CSA/CN split but looking at feb 28- mar12. Love CSA and just a little nervous of spending some days at CN. Yazmon congrats on becoming a grandparent. It is the best.

Here's a photo of baby Noelle with her proud grandparents!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

How cute are you guys.. baby Noelle is adorable....congrats again....

Sweet picture. You guys look far too young to be grandparents. lol

Quote Originally Posted by brennie View Post
    Sweet picture. You guys look far too young to be grandparents. lol
    They are... ony 28 and 29...

ya mon, march is getting closer every day

We have finalized our plans and will be at CSA on Mar.2. We are going to CN for a few days before just to try something different. Looking forward to maybe meeting some of the folks that I see posting on the MB.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast