Thread: Bride's Jewelry

Default Bride's Jewelry

Anyone know of some websites with beachy wedding jewelry. I've found a few but nothing catches my eye. Thinking pearls, shells, I don't know just not sure. What have you all done?

Linda
    I was wondering if you found anything you liked. I am having the same problem. I am wearing a crochet ivory dress and was thinking of ordering a seaglass necklace. But, I,m not sure yet. Here is a link to one I was considering, but I would have it put on a leather cord.
    Blue Seaglass Necklace with Starfish Charm on by ShatteredSmooth

Sister03

When we were there last year for a friends wedding, the bride and others, myself included bought handmade Jamaican sea jewelry from a man named Neville, his work is great and will do custom jewelry. Prices very good. I still have his email address, it's youseait@hotmail.com get in touch with him, he will send pics and work with you to have that perfect piece, all of his jewelry is hand made one of a kind, strictly and uniquely jamaican! You won't be disappointed.

I sure do...I fell in love with a pair of earrings that I had spotted on some celebrity in some magazine. Anyhow, became obsessed with so much of this jewelry and am wearing multiple pieces from Stella and Dot. The earrings started my obsession, now I'm sure ill be wearing multiple pieces while on our honeymoon in CSA in July 2013.... Cannot wait! I also love the barefoot sandals sold on etsy. Check out: www.stelladot.com/QuinnPerry for the jewels...message me back with any help styling for your wedding

Etsy is a wonderful site for jewelry! I bought my bridesmaids all a starfish necklace/earrings set along with starfish barefoot sandals. All pieces are gorgeous! =)

I agree.. Etsy is the perfect place to start. I'm not going that far down the beachy route but I've gotten most of my accessories and jewelry for the wedding from Etsy and I have yet to be disappointed!