Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default Apr 26 to May 3

We are booked for 4/26 to 5/3 -- first visit to CTI but we have been to CSS (5 years ago today actually)... we CAN. NOT. WAIT.

-Aaron & Michele

There is always room for more. Welcome to the family.

Jeff & Angie 5-14
    Jeff & Janice 19-27
    Bill & Alice 19-28
    Richie & Sylvia 22-2
    Beth & Jay 22-5
    Gary & Beverlee 26-3
    Aaron & Michele 26-4
    Kevin & Mary 27-4
    Jim & Judi 27-4
    Rick & Claudia 29-7

Almost ready to breat 200

203 and moving way to slowly

Pat and Skip will be making there 5th trip to couples April 19th thru 26th. We are going back to where it all started at CTI . We will be bringing a couple of our newbie friends along with us. Bill and Julie. Looking forward to meeting some new friends. Best Regards,

Welcome to Pat & Skip and Bill & Julie

Jeff & Angie 5-14
    Pat & Skip 19-26
    Bill & Julie 19-26
    Jeff & Janice 19-27
    Bill & Alice 19-28
    Richie & Sylvia 22-2
    Beth & Jay 22-5
    Gary & Beverlee 26-3
    Aaron & Michele 26-4
    Kevin & Mary 27-4
    Jim & Judi 27-4
    Rick & Claudia 29-7

Under 200 finally

Quote Originally Posted by jhun421 View Post
    Hi, Richie, Jim & Judi will be back April 27 to May 4 We were there last year with you ( we put the Totally Naked sign on tree with you) remember? Jeff & Janice looks like we will miss you this year. maybe next year we can meet up. We are also bringing back our friends from last year Kevin & Mary ( Bears fans Oh well) See you in 201 days Jim & Judi
    JIm & Judy, I noticed that we'll be leaving the day you come. We'll warm up the island for you. We may extend by one day buit it'll probably be on the front end. Maybe next year. Enjoy!

Can we join the group???

We are actually staying at CSS... again, the last week in April. This will be our 4th trip in 3 1/2 years with trip number 5 already booked for September, 2014. We have really admired Crabracer's pertinence for writing more interesting stuff than just simple questions and answers. Obviously your love of Couples, and CTI, have inspired many to join the Couples family, to become Couples "addicts" as we have become. So some point between the 22nd and 29th of April, can we, just for a day, join the April Amigos at CTI and meet the infamous Crabracer??? Of course, all April Amigos are welcome to come visit us at CSS that week, if only for a day as well. Either way, first round of drinks on us...

You are more than welcome to join our little band.

We arrive on the 14 and leave on the 26. If we miss you on the island, we will be doing the trading places day too. So I will find you at CSS.

Richie

Default Slight change

Quote Originally Posted by Crabracer View Post
    Welcome to our little family Jeff & Janice

Jeff & Angie 5-14
    Jeff & Janice 19-27
    Richie & Sylvia 22-2
    Rick & Claudia 29-7
    Beth & Jay April 22- May 5
    Gary & Beverlee 26-3

203 for me and plenty of room for more
    Richie, we have a slight change in our dates. We will now be arriving on Good Friday April 18th and departing, sadly, on April 26th. See you on the rock! Thanks, Jeff & Janice

I thought it about time to refresh this list. I think that I have everyone, but if your name is missing, let me know.

Jeff & Angie 5-14
    Jeff & Janice 18-26
    Bill & Alice 19-28
    Richie & Sylvia 22-2
    Beth & Jay 22-5
    Gary & Beverlee 26-3
    Aaron & Michele 26-4
    Kevin & Mary 27-4
    Jim & Judi 27-4
    Rick & Claudia 29-7

139 and feeling fine

Snowing AGAIN here in PA so I just have to say! Airfare is paid, $400 left on the lovae away plan and 121 days till paradise!

It may be December but we still have CTI on our minds. Actually, we have CTI on our minds every day. So here is the latest list, I think. If your names aren't on it, you won't be allowed to go. No. That's not true. Feel free to add your names yourself, or let me know and I will do it for you. In any case, we have only one direction in which we can go and that's DOWN. As in countDOWN. Let the numerals fall where they may.

Barb and Tony, it's really nice to have you aboard again. We're gonna have fuuuuuuuuun.

Jeff & Angie 5-14
    Pat & Skip 19-26
    Bill & Julie 19-26
    Jeff & Janice 19-27
    Bill & Alice 19-28
    Richie & Sylvia 22-2
    Tony & Barbara 22-29
    Beth & Jay 22-5
    Gary & Beverlee 26-3
    Aaron & Michele 26-4
    Kevin & Mary 27-4
    Jim & Judi 27-4
    Rick & Claudia 29-7

120 but melting slower than the snow

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm just about ready to bring down the bags. No actually, that's just my inner voice thinking out loud. But with just over 100 days to go, I'm keeping my options open.

I hope you noticed the "Informational Message for April Amigos" post. Some very interesting things happening this April. You may want to be prepared.

Looking forward to our 37th expidetion to the West Indies.

104 will be no more

Richie

Hi Rich We can't make it there in April this year (going in May instead) but i hope you at least wear the pimp hat on crazy hat day

This is a very quiet group. We're in double digits. Where's your excitement,? If you live around here, my excitement is frozen in a snow drift. But I do not waiver. I do not frown. I smile in the face of adversity. I smile because I know that no matter how much of a hold Mr. Frozen Face may have on things right now, it's just a matter of days before my crocuses will pop their little heads above the cold hard soil, and their arrival announces the warmer weather is on its way. And we will be on our way to our 40th overall visit to Jamaica, 37 to CTI, 1 to CSS and two other trips. Those two trips were to Bosco Belle Beach Resort. It used to be the Playboy Club in the early sixties. They broadcast "live" from Jamaica Saturday nights. Talk about Deja Vu.

I hope you all checked the "Informational Message for April Amigos". Prizes and surprises.

See you on the rock.

96 and going my way

Quote Originally Posted by Crabracer View Post
    This is a very quiet group. We're in double digits. Where's your excitement,? If you live around here, my excitement is frozen in a snow drift. But I do not waiver. I do not frown. I smile in the face of adversity. I smile because I know that no matter how much of a hold Mr. Frozen Face may have on things right now, it's just a matter of days before my crocuses will pop their little heads above the cold hard soil, and their arrival announces the warmer weather is on its way. And we will be on our way to our 40th overall visit to Jamaica, 37 to CTI, 1 to CSS and two other trips. Those two trips were to Bosco Belle Beach Resort. It used to be the Playboy Club in the early sixties. They broadcast "live" from Jamaica Saturday nights. Talk about Deja Vu.

I hope you all checked the "Informational Message for April Amigos". Prizes and surprises.

See you on the rock.

96 and going my way
    I too share in your frigid excitement Richie, not as much snow here in Pa but just as cold! 82 days for us. I keep saying that snow reminds me of white sand!

Name:  100_0718.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  126.2 KB Back in the day

Name:  DSC02495.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  206.4 KB

Default Richie just a question

You have been there in the last year are people still getting bent out of shape over the PDAs. In 2012 on the island or the main beach people were afraid to touch each other. they had stopped all the games at the swim up bar on the main beach but I think they brought the games back. Just wondering. As for us we treat the Island like Vegas and Florida, what happens on the Island stays on the Island.

Name:  100_0488.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  304.3 KBName:  DSC02508.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  224.6 KB

Name:  DSC02497.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  204.9 KBCan you see us

In all the twenty years that we have been going to CTI, PDA has never been a problem. Even on the island. The few times that some couples appeared to be taking it to the next level, either the bartender on duty would say something to them, or another couple would remind them of the policy.
    As far as the people on the beach side goes, we're hardly there at all so I can't speak to that. I do know that most of us that are out on the rock, always hear the same thing. "No one talks to each other". Folks set up their "space" and anyone walking the beach that may want to stop and chat for a bit, often get the cold shoulder. I don't think they are intending to be rude by not talking, they just seem to want to be left alone. No problem.

My beautiful girlfriend and I are headed to CTI for the first time April 26-May 1. So excited. Not first time to CO resort but looking forward to seeing a new resort. We are counting down the days

Jim and Ruth April 26-May 1

Ok - we are booking next year in April! But what is a PDA?
    Dave and Cheryl (Hastings, ON)

Public displays of affection

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast