Default newbies to CN......7 weeks and counting!!

hi we are travelling to jamaica on the 9th nov 09 and staying at CN.....for the last god knows how many months i have been reading the message board and i just cant wait to arrive!! I am travelling with my husband and my brother and his girlfriend from the uk and hope to meet some of you at the pool bar for a few drinks!! Im a big cocktail fan so am really looking forward to making friends with the bar staff to see what they can mix up for me!! It would be great to hear from any of you who will be there at the same time us, so feel free to msg me!! see you in 7 weeks!!!!!!!!!! woop woop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are going to love it especially since you are a big cocktail fan. The bar staff will make the most amazing drinks for you.Try the special of the day each day and you must also get a Bob Marley! The pool bar is the best for meeting new people. We have just recently returned and we can't stop taking about it. Get excited. It is awesome. We're ready to go back!

marcandkatyfoleyuk..In my opinion you have picked Couples' #1 resort.CN is a true Jamaica resort.
    You are going to love every minute of your visit.

CN has the very best greet and meet up area in Jamaica.It's the world famous pool and swim up bar...This is where you will meet strangers and turn them into life long hugging friends...Yay you!!!

CN's GM Ms Karen Lanigan has put together a world class staff that loves to please and spoil you.

GO.RELAX.ENJOY CN and have a Salty Dog for me...Ruff Ruff

Hugs from 10 0 C
    Last edited by Tommywommy; October 6th, 2009 at 03:25 PM.

oh i just cant wait, ive been counting the weeks down for what seems like forever!!! roll on nov!!! any tips for our trip would be great!!!

Save some red stripe for us....14 weeks for us!