Hybrid View

Default CSA Palm reno update - anybody?

Any update on the Palm renovation at Swept Away? Randymon? Anybody just back from CSA that can shed some light? Thanks.

Heard that it was to be completed by October 6?
    Kristen

Just came back September 19; they're working on it, but I can't speak as to if it's on schedule or not.

That 6 is supposed to be a ?.....don't know where the 6 came from LOL
    Kristen

Yeh that would be great to know. How about it Randymon any idea when it will be completed? We are bringing two new couples plus 2 repeaters in December, and would love for it to be completed by then, so that the newbies can fully see the beauty of CSA!

Still on schedule to complete by October 6

Couples Resorts

What about the pool deck?
    I thought I read that was supposed to be completed by the end of September?

We will arrive at CSA next Wednesday, Sept. 30th. I was wondering if this renovation is making the other restaurants more crowded and harder to get a reservation? We've never been to CSA; will we be really missing out by not experiencing the Palms?

Randy,
    Will there be any sneak peeks for those of us scheduled to go back to CSA soon?? We arrive on 11/6 and I can't wait to see the finished product!

We are at CSA now and all is well, even if that area is not finished when you get here, you will still have a good time, as we are enjoying great meals at the other restaurants and there seems to be enough room at the pool by the greathouse. The beach of cousre is fantastic and the weather is great!!

Default Palms Renovations

We will be there Oct 10-17. Hoping the remodeling is done, but I'm not going to be dissappointed if it's not. I JUST WANT TO GET THERE !! 17 days.
    Ken & Gina

I was there from the 12th -19th and could see a little bit, it will be very nice! The pool deck has been redone and the Palm looked like they were really stripping it down and re doing much of the whole thing.

You will not have any trouble with the restaurants, we got reservations very easily and only waited for just 10-15 minutes one night at Patois.

so is it closed done now

A person at CSA said the construction will be done 9/30/09. I don't know how accurate that is.

October 6 is still the scheduled completion date.

Couples Resorts

Debbie with Couples reserved a group for me at The Palms for my bday dinner and told me nothing about the construction! Darn...where can a group of 18 get together for dinner? I was told Feathers doesn't allow groups.

we will give you a first hand report after we get to Swept Away in 12 days.

Randy

what exactly are they doing to the Palms? I was there last Dec and thought
    it was fine the way it was.

We did not like Patios Patio at all, hope its not going to be like that.

Randy,

Pictures please if you can get any. Thanks

Bearso, count on it my friend. will post after we adjust from returning from "home".

Randy

Default Less Than a week to go!!

I'll update you on the construction Thursday.

Yes, please Sue & Randy, pictures of home would be lovely!! Post as many as you'd like. Will love to see any and all pics you care to share w/us! We have 60 sleeps until we return to CSA (still can't believe we're lucky enough to retun home 3x's this year?) and can't wait for our 1st walk down 7 mile beach w/a rum punch in hand. Have an awesome vacation. Razzl

Just got back last night.

The pool deck was half resurfaced. It was hard to tell through the hanging plastic what all was going on inside the Palms but it mostly appeared to be cosmetic stuff. Not a major construction change or anything.

They did work into the evenings as the crew was there during repeaters dinner and our Lemongrass dinner. Not loud or anything.

The resort was not full so losing The Palms did not affect the loads at the other restaurants.