Default CSA Spa Services

I'm sure most of us have enjoyed the spa at CSA. Besides the normal massage and nail service, has anyone tried anything else that was really nice? I noticed last time that they had a room with two large basin tubs next to each other. I was curious what that was for. We plan on using the spa a little more this next trip and I want to try something new.
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain" - Bob Marley

The hot stone massage is amazing! Facials are good as well. Get a spa menu or look at it online, I'm sure there's an explanation for the 2 large tubs; probably NOT a jello bath I love the spa and am there about 4 times every time we go to CSA!

The scrubs are fantastic! I've done both the almond and coffee ones. Facials are good too - I do these on the last day to get rid of all the dead skin and lotion that's built up over the week.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

Facial, waxing for first time, hand treatment.

I agree with Suzi - the hot stone massage is just the best! And I've had a peppermint (or some kind of mint) scrub as well, which was refreshing and very nice (I did mine on my first morning at the resort, as I didn't want to worry about peppermint on a sun burn - ouch!!)