Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Default March Maniacs 2013

Hard to believe no one has started a "March Maniacs" thread yet so I'll jump in. We are Mark and Jen from Denver. We will be at CN 3/24-3/31. This will be our 4th visit to CN. My hubby will be the visiting tennis pro for the week. Come out and play a little tennis with us:-).
    Attached Images Attached Images  

We were hoping someone would jump in and start the March Maniacs thread. Thanks Mark and Jen. Looks like we will miss you guys. We will be there March 9-16. Can't wait to get back and meet new and old friends. This will be our second trip to CN. Last years trip was fantastic!!!

138 Days till we're back home. We will be there March 13-21.

We will be there from March 17-27! It will be our second trip to CN, third trip to Jamaica. Can't wait for the repeater's dinner and the au naturale beach!

We will be there from March 10-17! This will be our fifth trip to CN and eighth trip to Jamaica. I also was hoping that someone would start the "March Maniacs" thread. Some of the original "March Maniacs" have moved to April. Can't wait to see Franklin at the swim up bar. Drinking a Red Stripe right now... We will be flying out of Chicago.

Just booked last night. We usually go February but switched it to March this year. We will be down March 15th -23rd.

My wife Gemma & I will be there from March 17-31 getting some long overdue sun after a dark, cold & wet winter in the UK!

My wife and I just booked for March 2-9. This will be our second time here. We went the same time last year and had a great time. It just can't come quick enough now.

Default Miss March :(

Quote Originally Posted by 10snjamaica View Post
    Hard to believe no one has started a "March Maniacs" thread yet so I'll jump in. We are Mark and Jen from Denver. We will be at CN 3/24-3/31. This will be our 4th visit to CN. My hubby will be the visiting tennis pro for the week. Come out and play a little tennis with us:-).
    Hey Jen- Kelly and I will be there April 12 for our 6th visit. We went in April last year also so we could go the same time as friends we met down there in years past. I will miss the lobster since we dont get any in April. Either way there is no place like home. My sis and her husband are going this year with us along with some others couples we have met over the years. The other great thing about March is it comes before April :/ (hate you)

Hi Leo! I hope you and Kelly are great. Sorry to hear you guys won't be there same time as us. We had a blast that last night at the pool bar with all of you. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and I'm sure we'll be on here more and more as our dates get closer (long 120+ days ahead).

Last year Jamiacan Junkie posted a spreadsheet of everyone's dates to be at Couples. Not sure if he is coming to Jamaica in March this year or not, so, I thought I would attempt to re-create his spreadsheet. I'll do my best to keep it updated.
    Attached Files Attached Files

We would love to come back to CN. Waiting to see if a special sale comes up because it is very expensive right now. Vacation planned for the week of March 10th. Hopefully we will be able to come.
    Karin

Please add Cap'n Jack (and spouse) to March 23-30. Thanks.

We'll be there from March 7th through 16th for our 5th wedding anniversary. We got married at the Riu Tropical Bay and have stayed at many other resorts across the island. This will be our first time at a Couples Resort and we can't wait to check it out. Only 99 days away. Yah mon!!

We'll be there from March 7th through 16th for our 5th anniversary. We got married next door at the Riu Tropical Bay and have stayed at several resorts throughout Jamaica. This will be our first time at a Couples Resort and are looking forward to it. I hope to meet some of you while we're there!

Seems like the message board is slow updating. Attached is an updated list of those arriving in March. Less than 100 days now for us.

Welcome Sethycakes! Looks like we will be there around the same time as you. This is will be our second trip to CN. We walked past the RUI last year. Your in for a real treat at CN. It is much smaller and did not appear to be as crowded as the RUI property. The staff is excellent. We can't wait.....96 days and counting!!!

Welcome Sethycakes. Looks like we will be there around the same time!!! 96 Days and counting down for us!! Your going to love CN. It seems much smaller and less crowded than the RUI!

We are so looking forward to returning to CN March 22-31. We love to scuba dive in the morning and spend our afternoons on the beach. This picture is from the Pelican bar taken last March - a must do if you are in the Negril area.Name:  PelicanBarsmall.jpg
Views: 1580
Size:  237.8 KB

Paul & Cindy
    COR 2007
    CN 2008
    CSS 2009
    CTI/CSA 2010
    CN 2012

So far it looks like March 2013 is going to be pretty quiet!!! Compared to April, we have very few post!!, or even lookers?? Paul and Cindy I have added you to the spreadsheet, looks like you guys were having a good time. There was a group that went over to the Pelican Bar when we were there last year, but we did not go. Looks like a lot of fun. What is the best way to get there? Is it an all day trip, or can you take about a half a day and go? We are just under 90 days. Time to get the Holidays done and then get serious about tanning and getting ready to go.

We will be there from March 28th to April 2nd. We are missing home.

Default 10-20 March

Jill and I will return home 10-20 March. Our last trip was 18-28 March 2012. Bummer - looks like we will miss some of our friends by a few days (had to shift trip a week earlier than original desire due to new job). We look forward to making new friends. Cheers to all.

John & Jill
    That other place - 2007
    CN Feb 2010
    CN Mar 2011
    CN Mar 2012
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!! 73 days and counting here. Snow in the Texas Panhandle Christmas day. Always nice to have a white Christmas, but makes us look forward to those warm days on the beach!!! A few more couples have been added to the attached calendar.

My wife Heidi and I are going to CN and Jamaica for the 1st time. We arrive on March 4th and will be there until the 11th. See you guys there.

Please add us, Baxter & Luann (Island_Pair), we will be "home" from 3/18 to 3/30. This will be our 8th trip to couples and 7th to CN. We did a secret rendezvous in 2010 and ended up at CTI, like a lot of other folks. After visiting all 4 resorts CN is by far our favorite. We are ready to make new friends and renew old acquaintences.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast