Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: March 2013

Default March 2013

I know this may be a little early but we will be there form either 3-2 thru 3-9 or 3-1 thru 3-8 still deciding depending on flights...will be booking by 4-17 to get the fab rates!! Let's see who will be with us!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

We will be there 3/7-3/16 with our wedding on 3/9 at 11am. We booked in January and are currently in a one bedroom beachfront suite. My fiance wanted the jacuzzi tub.

have a great wedding sorry we will probably just miss it...we are booking a beachfront suite as well...last time we were at css we did the one bedroom and had f6 bestest room ever!!! if it were up to brian we would only stay in that room lol...looking forward to css again out of all 4 it is our favorite!!!! make sure to get spa treatments in the huts with the sound of the waves below....just thinking about it makes me sad march 2013 is still almost a year away, getting treatments at home are just not the same...remember to enjoy your surroundings and most of all each other and you will be celebrating many anniversarys at css together! find us cooling down at the swim up bar most days

We are thinking February 25th thru March 5th.Couples Negril last year and loved it. Thought we'd try CSS.Also been to CTI years ago,before it was Couples.If those dates work for us guess we'll see you there!

Mnk, this is the stalker and we have just booked March 2nd to the 9th. Hopefully you and Matt will be coming back at that time. Chris, get the bocci balls lined up!

Just Booked February 27 thru March 6th 2013. Last year went to Couples Negril March 3rd thru 10th for our honeymoon. This year we will go to CSS for our 1st anniversary.

My wife and I will be there March 2-9 for a honeymoon (8.5 years late). We are staying in a beachfront room. It will be our first time at Couples and my first time in Jamaica.

I guess this can fall into February or March... just booked Feb. 22nd til March 3rd.

Peg and Bill will be at CSS from March 2-9. This will be our 12th visit to a Couples Resort, and our first at CSS. We thought we'd try CSS after visiting it twice during Trading Places days from CTI. We are looking forward to meeting new friends, and spending a lot of time at SSB.

125 days to go!!

We're heading home to CSS on March 8th! We were planning on staying there for 8 nights, but at the last minute I decided to split with CTI for the first 4, but always end in paradise at CSS. See you all on the beach with the drink of the day!! This may be our 4th trip to CSS, but first as husband and wife. Just over 5 months but it can't get here soon enough!

Hi Rod and everyone! So it doesn't look like we'll get to CSS this March. However...I'm planning my work schedule for 2014 and am blocking off a couple of weeks for CSS/SSB. Is it the first week in March that everyone goes????

can't wait to see everyone! only 3 more months!!!!!!

We'll be there 3/2 - 3/9, see you all there. We're in a beachfront suite as well.

Kristen, Sorry that you won't be there this year! The bocci ball games won't be the same without you and Matt. Hope all is going well with you two. The first week in March seems to be the magic week. Hope you are reading this Chris. See you guys in 85 days. The Stalker.

We just booked out FIRST Couples experience for a Beachfront Suite the other day for Feb. 25 - Mar. 7th... hope to see some of you there! SO EXCITED - only 81 more sleeps! =)

Just booked! My husband and I will be returning for a 2nd time to CSS from 3/6-3/13. Can't wait to experience it all again!

-Linda & Ian

HEY EVERYONE!! WE ARE TIFFANY AND JESSE FROM IOWA!! WE GOT MARRIED AT CSS IN 2009!! WE WILL BE RETURNING HOME TO CSS FOR THE 3RD TIME FROM MARCH 1ST THRU THE 10TH. WE HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN TO ALL COUPLES RESORTS WITH ARE VERY DEAR FRIENDS STAR AND BRIAN(the ones who started this thread) THAT WE ACTUALLY MET ON THIER HONEYMOON BACK IN 2007!! WE ARE NOT NUDIES SO YOU WON'T SEE IS ON SUNSET BEACH UNLESS THE SUNSET IS ON!!LOL WE ARE NOT AGAINST IT JUST NOT OUR THING. FOR YOU FIRST TIMMERS, YOU HAVE PICKED THE BEST OF ALL COUPLES RESORTS, BAR NONE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT RESORT/JAMAICA WE WOULD SURELY BE HAPPY TO ANSWER THEM!

Name:  At Dinner.jpg
Views: 1267
Size:  23.2 KB

Hey Iowaguy,

I am from Iowa too! How did you and your wife like the blizzard? This will be our first visit to Couples also. We are actually getting married on March 9th. Maybe we will see you guys on the beach during our ceremony. Its a shame you are not "nudies." I have read on these boards that it is a MUST do experience, and my fiance and I will definitely be checking out that side of the beach well before sunset time. I can't wait to be touching down in paradise.

J & T

72 days 23 hours 30 minutes until touchdown!!

My hubby and I will be there from March 16-23. Never been to CSS but we did get married at CSA back in 2004. And then went to CN in 2005. Haven't been back to "heaven" since. Figured we would try another shore and CSS seemed like a better fit for us than CTI. We are staying in the One Bedroom Beachfront Suite.

Just booked march 16 _21 1st time to CSS fly out of Chicago cant wait

Chris, Where are you? Are you going to be there the first week in March? We will be arriving on the 2nd. Will we have to bring some bocci balls with us for sunset beach? We had more people wanting to play than we had balls last year. Hopefully they have a set on hand. Is anyone there now that can reply as to if they have bocci balls at sunset beach? Pierre if you read this could you please have some on hand! This is our sixth trip here and a great social game! Everybody was waiting for the game each day! Thanks Pierre!

4th visit to couples scheduled March 24 -30th, second time at css...looking forward to a relaxing week. Have stayed at CTI the past two years...a day pass last year to css convinced us to come back to css....along with a few drinks, good game of beach triva and a great game of bocce.

We will be there March 9-16. It will be our first time to Jamaica together and our first visit to a Couples resort. We can't wait.

Second time to Jamaica and first time to a Couples - March, 27 to April 3. Really looking forward to the 'Couples' experience, that seems a cut above!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast