Thread: March 2014

Hybrid View

Default March 2014

My fiance and I are in the process of planning our honeymoon to CSA in March 2014 and we can't wait!

We are coming from Australia and our travel dates in Jamaica will be 4th March - 12th March 2014.

Looking forward to hearing more about the resort and hopefully getting to know other couples who will be staying around the same time as us.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie View Post
    My fiance and I are in the process of planning our honeymoon to CSA in March 2014 and we can't wait!

We are coming from Australia and our travel dates in Jamaica will be 4th March - 12th March 2014.

Looking forward to hearing more about the resort and hopefully getting to know other couples who will be staying around the same time as us.

Congrats we arrive March 12

I play tennis and it's col tennis place

Best wishes thanks first time for us to CSA

Congrats and Welcome...
    There is a thread called March Maniacs...you can read and see a spread sheet of all the other folks that will be there.
    I will add you to the spread sheet... if you would like to give me your names, dates of vacation at CSA, where you are from
    and if you are celebrating something special, I will also add that to the spread sheet...