Hybrid View

Default my parents leave for CSA on Thursday!

I'm so jealous they will be in Jamaica before my husband and I (we are booked the week of Thanksgiving).

This is thier first time to Jamaica, and haven't been out of the country in YEARS. I'm so thrilled they have FINALLY taken the time to do something for themselves.

They can be shy at first, but I'm hoping they will come out of their shells once their feet reach paradise!

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery

None but ourselves can free our minds!

Crystal&Paul,

How much of an influence did you have on them going to Jamaica and Couples? I am also curious to know how their trip turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by doncindy View Post
    Crystal&Paul,

How much of an influence did you have on them going to Jamaica and Couples? I am also curious to know how their trip turns out.
    They wouldn't have even gone to Jamaica had I not pushed them this way! They wanted somewhere tropical, AI, but not Mexico. I'm so glad they chose CSA, and cannot wait to hear about their trip when they return.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery

None but ourselves can free our minds!

Here is a short story.

My wife and I have been going to CSA for a few years and my daughter had always heard our stories about the resort. She decided to go on their honeymoon to CSA. So, our next trip was a few months before they were going to be there so we made up a scavenger hunt for them where we took photos of popular areas of the resort and made up a book that they had to follow. We hid the final prize at the wedding gazebo. Something a couple would use on their honeymoon...

They had a great time and were telling us about their trip after they got back. Come to find out, they stayed in the same room that we stayed in our last visit.

Hope your parents have a great time.

Life is good