Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: January 2014

Thanks for the spots, feel sorry for the Brits who couldnt make this time, but at least they have left room for Harry and I.
    Yvonne

For the benefit of any newbies who read this thread, we aren't a "group" you need to join, or even a group that travels together. We've met great people every year at CSS, and like to keep in touch to make sure everyone knows when we'll be there again. We're always happy to include new people--it's like a big party most afternoons around the pool!

For people we haven't met yet, it is fun to get to know a little about people on the message board before you go, which is why the "getting to know you" and "picture threads" are so common. Happy posting, and maybe we'll see you in about 211 days!

Now that there are fewer than 200 days before we return to CSS, should we start a January "getting to know you" thread?

Quote Originally Posted by krazykeith View Post
    Now that there are fewer than 200 days before we return to CSS, should we start a January "getting to know you" thread?
    Keith,

Sure, that's a good idea.

Chris

Hi Guys,
    I agree that it would be good to get to know each other too.
    Yvonne & Harry

Done. Post away!

Yay!!! Sue, I didn't know I we'd get to see you guys this year... I'm so happy we will!!! We arrive at CTI in the 18th and will be over to CSS on Tuesday the 21st. Can't wait to see you!

We can't wait to see everyone in January - it's been a rough fall for us!
    Quote Originally Posted by jamericanblonde1 View Post
    Yay!!! Sue, I didn't know I we'd get to see you guys this year... I'm so happy we will!!! We arrive at CTI in the 18th and will be over to CSS on Tuesday the 21st. Can't wait to see you!

My wife an I will be at CSS January2-9. This is our first time at CSS previously we have beeen at Negril.

Ok, I gathered up names from the January threads, and here's the calendar:

Ed and Holly 2-9
    Jim & Diane 11-18
    Frank and Susan 12-26
    Jeff and Mary 17-27
    Adolph & Sue 18-25
    Bob and Tracy 18-25
    Chris and Sue 19-29
    Keith and Ginger 20-27
    Yvonne & Harry 20-4 feb
    Dave and Mary 21-31
    Barry and Jackie 21-31

I've heard that these couples will be there too, but we haven't seen them post, so we don't have exact dates:
    Carlo and Sharla
    Chuck and Vicky
    Solomon and Bridget

Let me know if you want to be added, or if I got your dates wrong!

Don't forget to post in the "getting to know you" thread if you haven't already!

Poor Ed and Holly. I think we may just have to go for the whole month just to make sure they aren't lonely.

Keith,

You can add Bill and Mary, Jan 19-29 and Mike and Annette same time, I think.

BTW, today is 60 days until we are Home at CSS.

Here's the updated calendar:

Ed and Holly 2-9
    Jim & Diane 11-18
    Frank and Susan 12-26
    Jeff and Mary 17-27
    Adolph & Sue 18-25
    Bob and Tracy 18-25
    Chuck and Vicky 18-25
    Chris and Sue 19-29
    Bill and Mary 19-29
    Mike and Annette 19-29?
    Keith and Ginger 20-27
    Yvonne & Harry 20-4 feb
    Dave and Mary 21-31
    Barry and Jackie 21-31

I've heard that these couples will be there too, but we haven't seen them post, so we don't have exact dates:
    Carlo and Sharla
    Solomon and Bridget

Don't forget to post in the "getting to know you" thread if you haven't already!

Please add us to the list!!!!!! Marnie and Dave and Mike and Kathy. January 18-25! We are still working on Chris and Colleen, hoping they will join us too!

Here's the updated calendar:

Ed and Holly 2-9
    Jim & Diane 11-18
    Frank and Susan 12-26
    Jeff and Mary 17-27
    Adolph & Sue 18-25
    Bob and Tracy 18-25
    Chuck and Vicky 18-25
    Marnie & Dave 18-25
    Mike and Kathy 18-25
    Chris and Sue 19-29
    Bill and Mary 19-29
    Mike and Annette 19-29?
    Keith and Ginger 20-27
    Yvonne & Harry 20-4 feb
    Dave and Mary 21-31
    Barry and Jackie 21-31

Carlo and Sharla
    Solomon and Bridget

Getting down to about 30 days! Anyone else out there that wants to get their name on the list?

Just did the resort check-in and booked the Club Mobay arrival package. Must be time to start packing!! Three weeks from today we'll be back at Sans Souci with some type of cold beverage by our side. Hey Keith, Scott and Beth will be back the 18th - 25th too.

Thanks Bob and Tracy for remembering us! We booked the Mobay departure package, but not the arrival package. What do you get for the arrive package? And is it worth it? Also, what is the "resort check-in"?

Ed and Holly 2-9
    Jim & Diane 11-18
    Frank and Susan 12-26
    Jeff and Mary 17-27
    Adolph & Sue 18-25
    Bob and Tracy 18-25
    Chuck and Vicky 18-25
    Marnie & Dave 18-25
    Mike and Kathy 18-25
    Scott & Beth 18-25
    Chris and Sue 19-29
    Bill and Mary 19-29
    Mike and Annette 19-29?
    Keith and Ginger 20-27
    Yvonne & Harry 20-4 feb
    Dave and Mary 21-31
    Barry and Jackie 21-31

Carlo and Sharla
    Solomon and Bridget

Let me know if you want to be added! We're getting close; only a few days for some of you!

We've only done Mobay for the departure, and it was great. Arrival would probably be good if you're staying at a resort that doesn't have it's own lounge, but since couples has one, it's probably not worth it.

Hi Scott and Beth,

We think the arrival package is well worth it when you arrive on Saturday. They will meet you as you get off your plane and fast track you through immigration and customs. We have seen lines up the ramp on Saturdays, so we feel it saves us about 2 hours or more on arrival at a cost of $100. You can check the MBJ airport web site to see how many flights are coming in around the time you are arriving. There are quite a few landing around our time, so it will be a benefit to us. You do the resort check-in on the Couples web site. Scroll all the way down and click on Romance Rewards. Then look on the lower left side of the page that comes up and click on pre check-in. You will need to log in and enter your flight info. You will also be able to select your repeater gifts and order your mini bar items. It speeds things up when you check in at the resort and hopefully your mini bar will be stocked when you get to the room See you soon!

Good point about the busy times at the airport; we travel on Mondays, and the airport isn't as busy then!

We are booked for Club Mobay too! The only way to go especially with a Saturday arrival. Hope to see some of you on the bus to CSS!!!!!!! We land about 1230 in the afternoon from Orlando. Does anyone remember what goes on Saturday night????? How about Lobster night??????

Saturday is an open night. Lobster night is Wednesday which is also the Repeaters dinner night, Monday is the managers cocktail party, Tuesday is the beach party, and Friday is the Gala. We are now at 20 days to Home and can't wait to see you all again.

Chris

Update:

Ed and Holly 2-9
    Jim & Diane 11-18
    Frank and Susan 12-26
    Larry and Cheryl 13-19
    Jeff and Mary 17-27
    Adolph & Sue 18-25
    Bob and Tracy 18-25
    Chuck and Vicky 18-25
    Marnie & Dave 18-25
    Mike and Kathy 18-25
    Scott & Beth 18-25
    Chris and Sue 19-29
    Bill and Mary 19-29
    Mike and Annette 19-29?
    Keith and Ginger 20-27
    Yvonne & Harry 20-4 feb
    Dave and Mary 21-31
    Barry and Jackie 21-31

Carlo and Sharla
    Solomon and Bridget

Let me know if you want to be added! We're getting close; only a few days for some of you!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast