Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Hi All-if nobody else wants to do it I'll take it back again! It's been awhile since I posted but boy do I need to get back at it!!

Default Mobob - Can you take over for a while

Quote Originally Posted by mobob View Post
    Hi All-if nobody else wants to do it I'll take it back again! It's been awhile since I posted but boy do I need to get back at it!!

Ok I will pass the torch to ya Mobob... if you don't mind.
    Thank you
    Lisa

What ever happened to this thread? I guess it just died! I remembered it from last year and searched for it. Or maybe everyone is so happy with their weight right now that noone is bothering to try to lose any before their trip! LOL I leave on March 18th for CSA, and I'd like to lose about 5-8 lbs so we'll see. I do this in part because I know I'll gain at least 5 if not 10 while I'm there! Do you know how many calories those frozen drinks have in them? LOL :O)

In case anyone is interested, my wife has lost 45 lbs in the past few months following a program called "Ideal Protein". I don't know much about it and I am not trying to sell it but I have been amazed at how well it has worked for my wife. We've been married almost 30 years and she could put on her wedding dress right now if she wanted to. Apparently lots of lean protein, tons of vegetables, and water works pretty well!
    Best of luck-
    CN in late June!

I leave for CSA on 2 July and I'd like to loose 30 pounds! I started doing Tae Bo and cutting down on my portions...we'll see hopes are high

It looks like I dropped the ball on this one and believe me it isn't because I don't need to lose the weight. If there is any interest I'll start it up again. Reply here: user name, goal and if you have already started put in the amount lost. Men and women welcome. If the interest is here I'll start a new thread with the postings.

rhallva: that's amazing! Great job! How much protein intake did you take on a daily basis? Did you completely take out carbs? It's so tough to lose weight after all the holidays: impressive!

My husband and I just finished a 90 day workout program called p90x: it also includes a high protein meal plan. It's amazing how much the inches melt away! My sister just started, and will be in the middle of the program during our vacation: we joked that we should do the workouts during the day at the AN beach! Haha!

Let me know what your meal plan consisted of!

I have been doing a crash diet to get ready for CSA/CN on 3/18/11. Have lost 22.3 pounds since January 3rd!!! I do the HCG diet (My mom owns a company doing this)

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15

I've lost almost 17 pounds and would like to lose 15 more before we go to CSA on April 23.

I started last week and am hoping to lose as much as I can on Nutrisystem in the next 130 days, before hitting the beach at CTI! So far, so good!
    I can't wait to eat and drink all that looks good while there!

Mobob......no worries. I just thought it was a great thread, and I think it really helped everyone's motivation last year. :O) If you do start it back, you can include me. I started back Weight Watchers on 01/01/11. On that day, I weighed 139.8. My goal weight is 125.8 before I leave on 03/18/11. This morning I weighed 132.6. I have about 4 and 1/2 weeks to lose about 7 lbs, but I don't think the dinner I'm having tonight for V-Day will help much. LOL I've been following WW, which always seems to work well for me, and I've been running 3 to 4 times a week. Good luck to everyone with their weight loss goals!!!

Kristy!!! :O)

Maureen, put me down for a goal of 50# by Aug. 18 (my 60th b'day) Starting at "0" lost. Weigh in is usually Tues. for me. What day will be your posting day?

Quote Originally Posted by klmurphy2005 View Post
    Mobob......no worries. I just thought it was a great thread, and I think it really helped everyone's motivation last year. :O) If you do start it back, you can include me. I started back Weight Watchers on 01/01/11. On that day, I weighed 139.8. My goal weight is 125.8 before I leave on 03/18/11. This morning I weighed 132.6. I have about 4 and 1/2 weeks to lose about 7 lbs, but I don't think the dinner I'm having tonight for V-Day will help much. LOL I've been following WW, which always seems to work well for me, and I've been running 3 to 4 times a week. Good luck to everyone with their weight loss goals!!!

Kristy!!! :O)
    We leave on 3/18 also, which resort are you going to?

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15

Great thread! We are headed back in October and both working on losing weight. Im working on losing 25 lbs and J is working on 30. We are using Insanity and P90X - both great programs!

Kristen -1 lb this week
    Jason -7.2 lbs this week!!!

Motivated to be beach ready in October!

trhops........we'll be at CSA. :O)

sweetlastname:

P90X is amazing! I just finished and lost a total of 12 inches! Keep on pressing play, and you will see amazing results!! What week are you?

Ranger is down 3.2 for this week.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19