Default 7 Mile beach vendors

Recently I thought I read a thread about the vendors on 7 Mile beach and someone mentioned one vendor in particular who has a little store. The special thing about this vendor is that he doesnt bother you or haggle/barter with you, his price is his price, which allows you to look at his wares in peace. Does anyone recognize this very vague description of this vendor and could the please pasas along his name or store please. Thanks

We ran into a vendor along the beach last July to the south of CSA. He was a little ways past Margaritaville. I don't know that he had a shop but he fits your description. I think his name was Mike but I wouldn't swear to it. He was selling necklaces, bracelets and that kind of stuff. He ccame up to us as we were walking and was very polite. Said he didn't want to bother us but if we wanted to come look at his stuff we were welcome to and that he didn't want us to feel pressured to do so. We stopped and looked on our way back to the resort but didn't buy as I wasn't carrying any cash on me. We did go back a couple days later and get a necklace and bracelet. They were made out some sort of of shell but different than anything we had seen from any other beach vendor. Usually you see the same thing over and over. I told him we came back to him BECAUSE of the way he conducts buisiness by NOT pressuring you. If you wanna look great, if you don't , that's fine too. Prices were fair so we didn't even bother trying to haggle. Was a VERY NICE guy and we will look for him this July when we return. Sorry I'm not positive on the name. Maybe someone else has run into him also and can verify.

CSA Aug. 2011, July 2012, July 2013, July 2014
    CSS Aug. 2011, Aug. 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Lovin Canadians View Post
    Recently I thought I read a thread about the vendors on 7 Mile beach and someone mentioned one vendor in particular who has a little store. The special thing about this vendor is that he doesnt bother you or haggle/barter with you, his price is his price, which allows you to look at his wares in peace. Does anyone recognize this very vague description of this vendor and could the please pasas along his name or store please. Thanks
    I dont remember the man's name, he is an east-indian looking guy who owns a shop just a few mins (if that) down the beach from Couples Swept Away. His shop is 2-3 shops down, and it is just before (and attached to) a little restaurant that has steps that are sort of crumbling into the beach/waves. Hope this helps! He is very nice, not pushy, good prices and you don't have to haggle.