Default Smoothies with rum?

We are headed to CSS in 34 days and I have been making a lot of fruity smoothie drinks with rum in them. I hear the fruit smoothies there are amazing but can you get them with rum/alcohol in them?

I have no idea- but that being said, I do love the way you think ! mike

We stayed at CSS for 2 weeks last October and green smoothies with vodka everyday. I am sure rum would be acceptable as well. Have fun, enjoy your trip!

Try a "Jamaican Smile!!" A mix of Pina Colada, Strawberry Daquiri (sorry for spelling), Rum Cream and a little Appleton VS in the straw! YUMMM!!

You can get your fruit smoothies at the snack bar next to the Mineral Pool. They do not serve alcohol just healthy smoothies and food options. You can bring rum from your room to add your smoothie. Just order Appleton's for your minibar! We will be at CSS in 24 days!
    Last edited by suzyQ; June 24th, 2016 at 01:17 PM.

Awesome question, lol. You can put rum in anything you want at Couples. Although, they do have a very extensive menu of frozen cocktails. You will likely not worry about the smoothies at that point. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by hetoepfer82 View Post
    We are headed to CSS in 34 days and I have been making a lot of fruity smoothie drinks with rum in them. I hear the fruit smoothies there are amazing but can you get them with rum/alcohol in them?
    They don't have liquor near the mineral pool and there is no bar nearby - however - you could bring a bottle from your room or walk to the beach bar to get a shot...

We have been to all four resorts. You can get smoothies at all four resorts and simply have to walk to the nearest bar and ask them for a shot of VX. Or, reverse the trip. Go to the bar first and ask for a shot of VX and then head to the smoothie bar and have them mixed. My wife and I love our rum smoothies.
    Gerry and Susan - Ottawa Canada
    CSS 2013
    CN 2014, 2015
    CSA 2014, 2016
    CTI 2015

Quote Originally Posted by hetoepfer82 View Post
    All I mostly drink are fruit smoothies with rum. Just ask for a dirty banana or a hummingbird! They both have fruit and rum!

Quote Originally Posted by benandmiranda View Post
    All I mostly drink are fruit smoothies with rum. Just ask for a dirty banana or a hummingbird! They both have fruit and rum!
    For some reason I spaced out and neglected to get either a dirty banana or hummingbird this past April at CN. I will make certain to correct that oversight in December.

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    For some reason I spaced out and neglected to get either a dirty banana or hummingbird this past April at CN. I will make certain to correct that oversight in December.
    Make sure you have one of each for me Bert, it's going to be awhile before we make it back to Jamaica. Our next trip isn't even on the books yet, and I've been blessed to have at least one countdown going for the past several years, so this is a weird feeling (a depressing one, really) not to know when my next dirty banana or hummingbird is going to be! I hope December comes soon for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Rum Girl View Post
    Try a "Jamaican Smile!!" A mix of Pina Colada, Strawberry Daquiri (sorry for spelling), Rum Cream and a little Appleton VS in the straw! YUMMM!!
    Does anyone know if they'll know what a Jamaican Smile is at CTI?

I'm going to need to start a "to do" list for the December trip. So far it has "sunset cruise with Jovane" and "have a dirty banana and a hummingbird for benandmiranda". I can already see that my agenda that week will be quite full. I'll be sure to provide updates as I check things off of the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    I'm going to need to start a "to do" list for the December trip. So far it has "sunset cruise with Jovane" and "have a dirty banana and a hummingbird for benandmiranda". I can already see that my agenda that week will be quite full. I'll be sure to provide updates as I check things off of the list.
    It's nice to have attainable goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Keliyra View Post
    Does anyone know if they'll know what a Jamaican Smile is at CTI?
    Hi again! Yes, they will know what a Jamaican Smile is at CTI. CTI was the first place that I had it, then at CN. Ask them to put the Appleton VX in the straw... The first sip is a doosy!! Have a great time!!