Default Which hotel is the naughtiest?!

We are 25/34 and looking to book our first couples holiday and wondered which hotel is the most fun (naughtiest?!)
    Thanks

hehe...i'm gonna throw out csa! enjoy and congrats!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011
    CTI 2016? 2017?

I would say, between CN, CSS and CTI (never went to CSA), CTI.

What do you mean you by naughtiest? Couples is not a life style resort.

If by "naughtiest" you're thinking Hedo, Couples isn't like Hedo.
    Vicky

First I would like to say that in our 6 trips, 3 to CSA and 3 to CTI, We have never seen anything naughty going on. Now if you want to talk about fun then it is CTI hands down. CSA is beautiful, the beach and the grounds, but is spread out. We always thought the swim up pool bar there excellent but after going to CTI we just absolutely love it, in fact we are going in August 2016 and have August 2017 booked also. The grounds are smaller so you see people more often and the swim up pool bar is much larger allowing for more people and is just a blast. You have to try the Island and do it early in your stay, if you don't like it leave but the people that go there and frequent the pool bar are a lot of fun to be around and its just way more fun than at the clothing pool. Again we have never seen any naughty or even close, well I just told a fib, At CSA on our 2nd or 3rd visit I don't actually remember which, my wife and I were in the hot tub that was just outside our room talking to a couple that were not guests (we didn't know it at the time) when she slapped me and told me to move my hand, well it wasn't my hand but the male of the other couple. Needless to say, we left and didn't go in the room from the verandah but through the front door as my wife didn't want them to know where our room was.

I don't think Couples is the place for you. They will kick you out for "public displays of affection".
    <font size=2>
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015, CN 2016

Naughtiest ??? Really ??? These resorts are for couples in love, not for couples looking to love other couples. Go to Hedo.

I think it's time to recognize that 'naughty' means different things to different people.

From looking at the OP's profile I see they are from the UK. I could be wrong but I think what they mean by 'Naughty' is sexy as in a fun night club with people their age dancing and having a good time.

Honeymooners! - You won't go wrong with any of the Couples resorts. Swept Away has a night club is on one of the best beaches in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by rhallva View Post
    I think it's time to recognize that 'naughty' means different things to different people.
    Agree, everyone seems to jump to a negative conclusion but that is not necessarily the case. Tolerance and Respect go a long way.

So why hasn't the original poster chimed back in with what exactly they meant by "naughty"?
    <font size=2>
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015, CN 2016

i say just give them the benefit of the doubt...shrug
    it's only been a few days...

CSS 2010
    CN 2011
    CTI 2016? 2017?

Quote Originally Posted by honeymooners! View Post
    We are 25/34 and looking to book our first couples holiday and wondered which hotel is the most fun (naughtiest?!)
    Thanks
    Not sure about which hotel but I know which room will be!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RescueTJ View Post
    Not sure about which hotel but I know which room will be!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

CSS 2010
    CN 2011
    CTI 2016? 2017?

CN..Couples Negril wins the most fun Couples resort hands down.
    CN's swim up bar and pool is about the very best meet and greet area
    in Jamaica.
    All guests at CN are the same age.
    Hugs from Tommywommy

Name:  21.jpg
Views: 1796
Size:  6.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Tommywommy View Post
    CN..Couples Negril wins the most fun Couples resort hands down.
    CN's swim up bar and pool is about the very best meet and greet area
    in Jamaica.
    All guests at CN are the same age.
    Hugs from Tommywommy

Name:  21.jpg
Views: 1796
Size:  6.7 KB
    "All guests at CN are the same age"

Really????

Tommywommy, you are so right! We are in our late 40's and have hung out and made friends with people in their 20's, 30's, 60's... Couples' guests all kind of blend together and seem ageless! Great times!

All guest are the same age because age is relative

Quote Originally Posted by muck View Post
    "All guests at CN are the same age"

Really????
    Tommy just means that when you are at Couples everyone is 'ageless'. Doesn't matter your age, we all mingle as one.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by honeymooners! View Post
    Thanks
    My wife and I have been to all of the resorts many times. They are all fabulous and have their unique virtues. They all offer a little different vibe. My favorite is CSS because the grounds are amazing. The gardens are so well manicured. My wife loves CTI with the atmosphere it offers. When you go to the martini bar there, it feels like you are part of old Holywood royalty. CN has the most beautiful beach and you haven't relaxed in your life until you have enjoyed a massage in the treehouse on the beach!

With that said when our daughter got married two years ago (she was 26), we suggested to her CSA and she loved it. The reason we suggested that resort was simply because it is the largest and offers the most diverse in people and activities. We have also suggested this to other Honeymooners we have known and they loved going to CSA as their first visit.