Default I Hated to But I Did It

I cancelled our trip to CSS for December 2013. We usually go the beginning of December each year, and enjoy it so much, but the last couple of years my husbands health has gotten worse, and the trips don't help it any. He has sever COPD, with heart failure due to it. The last few years he has had a hard time with water retention and shortness of breath. He always ends up in the hospital a week or two after we get home. His doctor wasn't happy we went this past year, and after he ended up in the hospital with severe COPD exacerbation and 6-8 lbs of extra fluids, he told us no more long trips. At least I still have him, and our memories of paradise. I will miss our trip but am thankful for the wonderful people we met, and the great time we always had there.
    Linda

so sorry to hear that. Memories last a lifetime..............God bless and good luck.

:-( I'm so sorry for you. Not fun in any circumstances. Take care of that hubby!
    Linda & Nick
    CSA - Oct 2004 (for our wedding!!!)
    CN - March 2006, Nov 2013
    CSS - March 2013

I'm so sorry Lindad. ((HUGs))

Linda,

Sorry to hear that. Take care of Rooster.

Shoot us an email so we have yours.

ferk@columbus.rr.com

Jim and Kim

thinking of you both!! Take good care of each other!!
    -Annaleis & Neil (It should be 2cats2dogs)
    www.facebook.com/dapfpod
    www.darkanglesandprettyfreaks.com

Linda, I'm sorry to hear about your hubby. Take good care of him and enjoy your wonderful memories.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Sorry to hear that, I am so glad I was able to meet the two of you last year, take care of one another. I too had to cancel my trip also for Oct, I will miss CSS and the staff so much, I really enjoyed my past 3 years there. I also met a lot of wonderful friends, I am sad to say my husband of almost 33 years has past away suddenly, it was our special place.

Quote Originally Posted by The Two D's View Post
    Sorry to hear that, I am so glad I was able to meet the two of you last year, take care of one another. I too had to cancel my trip also for Oct, I will miss CSS and the staff so much, I really enjoyed my past 3 years there. I also met a lot of wonderful friends, I am sad to say my husband of almost 33 years has past away suddenly, it was our special place.
    Oh my. So sorry. I'm thinking of you.
    Linda & Nick
    CSA - Oct 2004 (for our wedding!!!)
    CN - March 2006, Nov 2013
    CSS - March 2013

Quote Originally Posted by The Two D's View Post
    I am really sorry to hear this. I actually got an e-mail from Jim & Kim last night telling me this. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Know that others do care and are thinking of you.
    Linda