Thread: Split Stay

Default Split Stay

Is there a way to book a split stay on the Couples website that doesn't require you to book 2 separate reservations? How would this affect booking airfare through Couples? Or do we need to call Couples directly?

I'm assuming the 7th night free wouldn't apply either. Only if we stayed at the same resort the entire time.
    Last edited by lsm1212; March 29th, 2013 at 08:04 PM.
    Linda & Nick
    CSA - Oct 2004 (for our wedding!!!)
    CN - March 2006, Nov 2013
    CSS - March 2013

Click the "contact us" link at the bottom of the Couples Site and call the toll free number. They are great at handling reservations and can give you an email of someone who can help you with future questions. They can arrange airfare or you can book it yourself. When booking they do offer the best travel insurance if you want it. Best way to book!

Hi

We're staying at CSS from 18th December for 10 nights and then CN for a further 11 nights (spoiling ourselves with 3 weeks for my husband's 70th birthday). We booked with Kenwood Travel (UK) who arranged the split stay with transfers etc. It didn't cost any more than spending the entire 3 weeks in one resort. Travelling between CSS and CN will take about 3 hours but we think it will be worth it. I don't think we got the 7th night free but apparently we get resort credit and repeaters dinner at both venues!!

Regards Jean

I booked a split stay..no 7 th night free sorry.Also you have to pay 200 a mo. on love away plan instead of 100..2 reservations so double the fee

I am sure if you called Couples they can help you if you want to book with them; however what we did was to book one trip using the love away plan for part of the trip ( got 7th night free and resort credit) then we booked air and other couples resort using differant booking site (expedia, paid in full). Some sites are now asking if you only need hotel for part of your stay when booking air/hotel together. We should also get romance rewards at both resorts as you have to check out and back in again so they are seen and to differant stays. : ) Any way you go is good as long as you go!!!!

We are also doing a split stay - 7 nights at CSS and 3 nights at CTI. We booked two different reservations at two different times. For those who have booked split stays where the transfer was not included by your travel agent, how are you planning/did you get from the first resort to the second resort? Will Couples provide that transportation? We are at CSS and CTI which are very close together, so I'm hoping that Couples will just shuttle us from one resort to the other. Does anyone have experience with this?

Thank you.... I was looking at 4 days at CSS and 4 days at CN for this Spring (2014). But w/o the 7th night free and the price difference between CN and CSS (CN being more pricey) at that time, it's out of our budget. I think we will do CSS again as the Ocho side seems a bit cheaper in the high season and save the Negril side for off season (late fall).
    Linda & Nick
    CSA - Oct 2004 (for our wedding!!!)
    CN - March 2006, Nov 2013
    CSS - March 2013

In a split stay from Couples to Couples the transfer is included no matter how you book it and they will transfer to another Couples resort free of charge.