Thread: Staff at CSS

Default Staff at CSS

So I understand that Miguel and KatyAnn have moved on. Does anyone know if Jheneal, Ophelia and ShellyAnn are still there?

15 days...not that we're counting!

WHAT?!?!?!!? KatyAnn already left? We loved her when we were there, just 2 weeks ago. Wasn't she still in training even? She was the highlight of our time spent at the bar (her and Peter). Please say it isn't so!

Miguel is at CTI so he's not too far away. Jheanel is still there, just back from maternity leave and working at the pool bar. Ophelia and ShellyAnn are no longer there.
    (Karen&Paul)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetnessinthesand View Post
    WHAT?!?!?!!? KatyAnn already left? We loved her when we were there, just 2 weeks ago. Wasn't she still in training even? She was the highlight of our time spent at the bar (her and Peter). Please say it isn't so!
    There was a post in this thread about KatyAnn having left. Maybe she was on a vacation that week.

http://couples.com/mb/couples-main-m...ve-left-23142/

Hi sweetnessinthesand, the KadyAnn that left CSS was the star of the Entertainment team! Her favorite word was "sociable!" She had already left CSS when we were there over Christmas/New Years, so I think we are discussing a different person.
    Last edited by suzyQ; April 1st, 2013 at 12:49 PM.

did ShellyAnn move to a different resort? She was so much fun!

2 months until we go!

Yes, Suzzette is right, KadyAnn from Entertainment left at the beginning of December when we were there. She moved to the USA to go to school to study forensics. Not sure where ShellyAnn went when she left CSS.
    (Karen&Paul)

Quote Originally Posted by dawi View Post
    So I understand that Miguel and KatyAnn have moved on. Does anyone know if Jheneal, Ophelia and ShellyAnn are still there?

15 days...not that we're counting!

Jheanel is still there. Just saw her the week of 3/16. ;-)
    Linda & Nick
    CSA - Oct 2004 (for our wedding!!!)
    CN - March 2006, Nov 2013
    CSS - March 2013

Who was the young lady that worked the bar at SSB back in 2008-2009? Is she still there?

HUGE sigh of relief (no offense to the Kadyann of Sociable fame, I never got a chance to meet her.) The one I am talking about works as a bartender. We saw her at the beach bar and over at SSB a few different days. She is such a great person. So glad to hear she is still around