Default Extra Easter hugs

We live in a small town in Ontario. Today a most devastating event occurred in our community. A family of four including mom,dad, and their two teenage sons perished in a house fire. Their oldest son was away at university and now has to deal with this tremendous loss. I don't usually post something other than answers to questions by other message boarders but knowing how caring everyone on this board is I just felt the need to post this. Just give your family a little extra hug this Easter weekend.

How very hard to hear. I can tell you are shocked and bereaved by just knowing of this event, so please be kind to yourself this week. Am logging off to hug my teenagers now - thanks for the reminder to count my blessings.

Thank you brennie for giving us a reminder of what's really important in our lives! My heart goes out to this young man who has to deal with the loss of his family.

our prayers will be with them this easter

Prayers for this family. Appreciate what you have each day!
    Pam and Ron

Our thoughts & prayers are w/them, your community, as well as you & yours Brennie. xoxox Razzl