Default AN closer to home?

We are definitely repeat customers of Couples AN because we really fell in love with Couples AN beach. Great environment of guests and Jamaica is dream. But do you have any recommendations for similar experience closer to home in Florida or Midwest? Sorry if this seems to be naive question, we are rookies. Not real interested in "camping" sorts of venues, which is mostly what I see on web. Haulover is c/o not AN, which seems more risky for gawkers.

We go to Apollo Beach in New Smyrna Beach. It's at the end of the State Park. You have to go to the last parking lot (you may have to wait for a spot as there is limited parking). Walk down the walkway to the beach and turn right. walk south and its AN. You'll know when you get there!.
    We also have gone to Caliente in Land O Lakes Florida. Kinda pricey but great. There was close to 200 people there, all nude, all the time. Let us know how it goes!! You can email if you want more info. Cheers

Not sure what part of Florida you're in, but you could try Cypress Cove or Caliente Club. Both are nude resorts. I've never been there, but heard of them.

Duane & Mary

My wife and I visited Haulover Beach a couple years back during a visit to South Florida. There were gawkers, but not many. I found it to be a fairly safe environment. Honestly, the worst gawker was the lifeguard, who did his sprints and exercises on the beach, always with one of the women in clear sight.

You'll find that nothing compares to the A/N experience at Couples but I've been to Cypress and Caliente in Florida and both are nice. Caliente does cater to the "lifestyle" and while people there were nice, we always wondered in the back of our minds if they were sizing us up. Cypress has a little more of the "campground" feel but has really nice pools and is overall a great place to visit. I don't know if they have lodging at Cypress but Caliente is definitely a hotel although they also have residences as evidenced by that show Naked Real Estate or whatever it was.

Quote Originally Posted by donjohnson View Post
    You'll find that nothing compares to the A/N experience at Couples but I've been to Cypress and Caliente in Florida and both are nice. Caliente does cater to the "lifestyle" and while people there were nice, we always wondered in the back of our minds if they were sizing us up. Cypress has a little more of the "campground" feel but has really nice pools and is overall a great place to visit. I don't know if they have lodging at Cypress but Caliente is definitely a hotel although they also have residences as evidenced by that show Naked Real Estate or whatever it was.
    Thank you, this is really helpful. Did you find Caliente to be adult spring break nude atmosphere, or was it possible to relax there?

Quote Originally Posted by sandyhub View Post
    Thank you, this is really helpful. Did you find Caliente to be adult spring break nude atmosphere, or was it possible to relax there?
    We found it relaxing. An older crowd. Late 30's,40's and 50's. People were really nice. It does get a little wilder at night.