Thread: One~derland!!!

Default One~derland!!!

We are finally only 199 days from going to CSS! When we booked the trip it was well over 500 days. AND there are only 2 more love away payments due. Thanks again for all of you support, advice and friendship!
    Brenda
    CSS Oct. 2013

Congrats Brenda! Will this be your first Couples visit? We just got back from our first Couples trip to Sans Souci a couple weeks ago. It was WONDERFUL!! We originally started our countdown clock at somewhere over 400 days, so I know how you feel hitting those milestone marks. The next few months will fly by though, and you will be on the beach before you know it. I am working on booking our return trip for next spring, so this next countdown will be much smaller.

Yes, this will be our first trip to any Couples resort. It's a delayed honeymoon (25 years delayed) and a celebration of my 5 year Bone and Kidney Cancer freedom!!! I am glad you had a good time. I have so enjoyed this message board!!!
    Brenda
    CSS Oct. 2013

blridgway,

You will love CSS. We found it on our honeymoon almost 3 years ago. This October will be trip number 3. We can't seem to want to go anywhere else. Absolutely love it. I posted a pic on your page of the view from G-16. If you don't mind stairs, G block is THE place to be.

We go to CSS every 6 months! It has ruined us. We used to travel every where - we now are hooked! I love CSS. Have a Beautiful time!

Congrats blridgway! I am so happy that you will be celebrating five years of being cancer free!!! I am so happy for you!!!

Also.....enjoy your trip to CSS. It is a beautiful and very romantic resort! You will love it!!!

Have fun!

What a great way to celebrate two AWESOME milestones!! Congratulations to you and to your family - you'll LOVE Couples!!

Congrats to you, Brenda! You have wonderful events to celebrate!
    Becky and Bud, VA, USA
    CTI 6/30 - 7/5/2011
    CTI 7/2 - 7/10/2013
    CTI 7/1 - 7/10/2014

Thanks everyone! I ~adore~ this board, it's like family!

Nova star, thanks for the pic. We chose a Penthouse since it was such a good price waaaaaay back when we booked it, and this will likely be our only trip there.

Brenda
    CSS Oct. 2013