Default Our first visit to CTI (Dec 27th - Jan 3rd)

My boyfriend and I are taking our 4th trip together to Jamaica (My 7th altogether). CTI was onsale so we booked it. I never dreamed I would ever stay at a couples. I am super excited! 96 days away. Usually we visit the larger resort chains like the Riu and Grand Bahia. They usually have alot of reviews and pics online. However, CTI has very little pics since after their renovation. Also, I am a bit concerned because I never see any people in any of the recent pics. I am hoping that going for xmas break, there will be lots of couples. Besides this very small concern I am super excited! Any comments?

Glenda

You are going to have a blast! I bet you'll be hooked on Couples and never go back to the giants. Have fun!

We visited CTI and fell in love with her and her staff..We really want to return ASAP.

GO.RELAX.ENJOY CTI and have a Salty Dog for me..Ruff Ruff

Hugs from 10 0 C
    Last edited by Tommywommy; October 6th, 2009 at 03:25 PM.

Glenda,

We were there for the grand reopening of CTI this past April. You're going to love it!! The staff are great!!! The included excursions; Dunn's River Falls, horseback riding and the catamaran cruise are definitely things to put on your "to do" list. The beach party is just great!! If you want some pics check out this link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecsimso...7621684003201/ to see some we took (and yes, there are people in them).

Enjoy your stay!

Bart & Bug

Most of the pictures without people in them were intentional. Don't be concerned, there will be people there and you will have a wonderful time.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

i agree. almost every pic of cti i see is w/o people.

Ahhh...you picked my favorite (okay, it is the only one I've been to LOL) CTI is wonderful, you will have the time of your lives, and the "giants" will only become as memory as CTI and Couples will become home.
    Kristen

My husband and I have been to CTI many times, before and after renovations. You will LOVE her. Have a blast!

Default Thank You!

Bart and Bug,

Thank you so much for the pics,how wonderful! Everything looks so beautiful. My boyfriend is a huge water sports person and I wanted to find a resort where he would be submersed in it. He likes to help the water sport people and hang out with them all day while I lay out on the beach all day! Then we go to the pool for a late afternoon swim. We have a system, it works for us! Your post and all the others have made me excited. I loved your pics (much better than what is on trip advisor)

Thank you and I hope your next trip is a good one!

Glenda

Thank you to everyone for your positive responses...you have sold me...I cant wait

Glenda

Don't worry, be happy! You will LOVE the resort and the staff. They will be more like family as your trip progresses. Everything about this resort is fabulous!! I am leaving for Tower Isle on this coming Tues. for the 4th year in a row and I KNOW for a fact that me and my husband will never go to another resort. We are totally addicted!!!! Heck, we've already booked our trip for next year if that tells you anything. Have a wonderful time!!! Tell Kirk and Byron the Hancocks said "HI" and Merry Christmas!!!!