Default One Love Bus Bar Crawl

Hi my Fiance and I will be celebrating our honeymoon at CSA June 9-16th. I've already emailed Lenbert to see what his available date are, and he has Tuesday the 11th, Wednesday the 12th, or Friday the 14. Which of these days is best to go on this tour (ie. are there special things that i would be missing at the resort on any of these days? or is one day better than the other for the tour?) Thanks in advance!!!

Only thing that comes in mind is beach party on friday. Not that you couldn't attend, but in our experience, after one love we need a nap...and we slept through our alarm, and missed dinner. Thankful for cabana grill being open!

How does one go about reserving before arriving? Thanks.
    Last edited by prattski; April 17th, 2013 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by prattski View Post
    How does one go about reserving before arriving? Thanks.
    You can email Lenbert directly - bananaznegril (at) hotmail (dot) com. You will have a blast!
    CN 2011, CSA 2012, CSA 2013 (although not soon enough!)

Our crawl ran long, didn't get back until about 8pm. Some people were not happy as they missed dinner reservations. I guess we got outnumbered. It ran way too long imo.

Quote Originally Posted by GoCubsGo View Post
    You can email Lenbert directly - bananaznegril (at) hotmail (dot) com. You will have a blast!
    Thanks GoCubsGo for the information.