Default Veggie option at CN beach grill?

I feel awful because I have basically been spamming this message board with questions left and right, BUT I leave in 9 days so I'll stop soon! My question is: I'm a vegetarian, and I am guessing we'll want to eat at the beach grill frequently for lunch since it's so convenient. I've read that they have things like burgers, fish and jerk chicken, but do they have a veggie option? Like maybe a veggie burger or veggie sandwich?

Sidenote: It would be awesome if CN would get something like Seagrapes. Just sayin....

Yes, the Heliconia grill does have vegetarian options. One meal we had the veggie burger and another meal we had pineapple and cheese wraps. You should find one vegetarian option on the menu daily.

I agree, Seagrapes would be great at CN too!!

Default Pineapple/Cheese wraps are great!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamaica me crazy View Post
    Yes, the Heliconia grill does have vegetarian options. One meal we had the veggie burger and another meal we had pineapple and cheese wraps. You should find one vegetarian option on the menu daily.

I agree, Seagrapes would be great at CN too!!
    My husband and I are vegetarians and we ate at the Heliconia grill for lunch just about every day we were at CN last September. They nearly always had a veggie option, although some were better than others. I wasn't too impressed by the veggie burger (and I usually love veggie burgers) but the Pineapple and Cheese wraps were awesome! They don't have the pineapple and cheese wraps available every day, so when they are on the menu be sure to order them. Delicious!

Thanks everyone! That makes me feel a lot better. I am definitely excited to try these pineapple and cheese wraps that you speak of...

I love that beach grill but this past visit to CN I ate at the Helliconia just about every lunch and LOVED it. Fish tacos and made for you Caesar salads were great.