Greetings to all:

Here are the details of this week's CWE:

Name: Barbados Bonus Upgrade, PLUS $1000 off
    Resorts: Couples Barbados
    Categories: Ocean Junior Suite
    Booking window: 12:01 am 11:59 pm April 3, 2013
    Travel Window: September 1 30, 2013

Restrictions: 7 night minimum stay.

Offer: Guests who book an Ocean Junior Suite at Couples Barbados for at least 7 nights from September 1-30, 2013 will pay the minimum Palm Garden room rate. This is the equivalent of a free two category upgrade and MAY be combined with the current $1000 instant air credit promotion. So, $1000 off PLUS a two category upgrade...

Couples Resorts

Awe, so close!! Will you offer this for our entire 7 night stay if we arrive on the 30th of Sept?.? We were planning on booking tmrw for Sept 30-Oct 7th. Thanks for the consideration, Jonathan 'Monte'

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Greetings to all:

Here are the details of this week's CWE:

Name: Barbados Bonus Upgrade, PLUS $1000 off
    Resorts: Couples Barbados
    Categories: Ocean Junior Suite
    Booking window: 12:01 am 11:59 pm April 3, 2013
    Travel Window: September 1 30, 2013

Restrictions: 7 night minimum stay.

Offer: Guests who book an Ocean Junior Suite at Couples Barbados for at least 7 nights from September 1-30, 2013 will pay the minimum Palm Garden room rate. This is the equivalent of a free two category upgrade and MAY be combined with the current $1000 instant air credit promotion. So, $1000 off PLUS a two category upgrade...
    Oh man! I am few days too late, I booked a Ocean Junior Suite from Sept. 15 to Sept. 22 the other day. Can I call and get the discounted rate (or maybe a different upgrade)?