Default Day Passes for cruiser???

Found a review on Tripadvisor that states they were able to go to CSS on a day pass?
    Now I think everyone knows you can't always trust the information on TA but......

We were at a resort in Mexico and one afternoon the place was over ran with cruise passengers. What a mess! No clean towels, hard to get a drink, and lunch was out of the question.

Please tell me this was misinformation from TA,and CSS does not sell day passes to cruise passengers!

Vic & Sue

Nope. If you are staying at Couples Tower Isle, you can get a day pass to CSS, but that is the only way.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Hi vicnsue, I hate to break this news to you but once when we were at CSS and on SSB we met a very nice gentleman who had purchased a day pass and was in Ocho Rios on a cruise. He was the only person we met, so I can't say the resort was over run, but I do know of this one instance......

Couples resort does sell day passes, but they do limit them and the fee is fairly steep which prevents tons of people taking advantage of the pass.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

All the Couples resorts sell day passes, but they are limited so no worry about being over run. Trust Couples to know what they are doing to insure a romantic relaxing trip.
    from FAQ :
    DAY PASSES
    Day passes for friends/family are limited and subject to availability.
    Current rates for Couples Resorts Jamaica and Barbados
    Wedding Ceremony Only Pass — $50 per person
    Half day pass [10:00am - 6:00pm] or Evening Pass [6:00pm - 1:00am] — $100 per person
    Full day pass [10:00am - 11:30pm] — $200 per person

I once met a Jamaican Couple at CSA. The husband had surprised his wife with an evening pass to Swept Away for their anniversary. It looked like they were having a fantastic time.

Much better than a cruise passenger.

Ouch! LOL We spent our first Couples vacation at Tower Isle two years ago and absolutely loved it. I am very picky and usually don't eat at all inclusive resorts but I really enjoyed the food there. Last year we went on a cruise and contacted couples about a day pass to Sans Souci to see if I would enjoy it as much as we were planning a return trip just didn't know if we should push our luck. We had an amazing day at Sans Souci but truth be told Tower Isle is still my favorite. Soooo with that being said, we are taking another family cruise this year and yes we will be getting a day pass for SS again. Sorry to disappoint those of you who seem to think there's a problem with cruisers. For next year we have booked a week long visit back to TI. When you have a family you can't always break a way to enjoy couples every year so the cruise option was nice for us. Also it's not widely advertised so if you haven't been to Couples personally most people would not even know about a day pass.

Greetings to all:

We do not promote any day pass program to cruise ship visitors. That said, as pandorastwin states, there is nothing that prevents any couple on the island from requesting a day pass. FYI:

DAY PASSES
    Day passes are limited and subject to availability.
    Current rates for Couples Resorts Jamaica and Barbados
    Wedding Ceremony Only Pass — $50 per person
    Half day pass [10:00am - 6:00pm] or Evening Pass [6:00pm - 1:00am] — $100 per person
    Full day pass [10:00am - 11:30pm] — $200 per person
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; April 5th, 2013 at 07:37 AM.

Couples Resorts