Hybrid View

Default Appleton Rum tour

Does anyone know how much an excursion is to go to the Appleton Estate from CN?

I can't give you the price. However, I did want to share that last year we did Appleton, Black River, and YS falls from CN using Talk of The Town Tours out of Negril, and they are amazing! Great people. Just thought Id offer that info...(.::Talk Of The Town Tours ::.)
    -Annaleis & Neil (It should be 2cats2dogs)
    www.facebook.com/dapfpod
    www.darkangelsandprettyfreaks.com

Default Reggae tours

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger Higgins View Post
    Does anyone know how much an excursion is to go to the Appleton Estate from CN?
    I recommend Reggae tours from Negril for this. MY wife and I went a few years ago when we were staying at Hedo in Negril. The website now says $103 for a minimum of 2 people. Seems like we paid like $90 or so for us both. Great service, nice AC in private van, just us two, driver/tour guide was really nice and friendly. Included everything, entrance to Appleton, etc. I was well worth if, interesting tour.
    Reggae-Tours

I don't believe the resorts offer an excursion just to Appleton Estate, but they offer one which includes that tour. I believe it was $120pp, and it went to Black River and YS Falls as well. It was an all day tour. Appleton Estate is a very long drive for just a one short tour, so I would highly advise taking the full tour.

My husband and I have booked a tour to the Appleton Rum Factory and the Pelican Bar while we are at CN this month. We booked with Rocky's Taxi and Tour Service. Rocky's Taxi and Tour Service - Jamaica Private Taxi Service

Cost: $300, this price includes all entrance fees and boat transport to the Pelican Bar.

Can't wait!! Just 12 more days and we will be back in Jamaica!!!