Default Restaurants at CSA

Okay all my CSA addicts this CSA newbie had a silly question I was looking on the couples website at the restaurants the CSA has to offer and I saw there was a beach shipwreck party on Fridays weather permitting. First off do you eat at this party because I noticed that most of the restaurants are closed on Friday or can you still make a reservation at....I think it was Feathers that said it was not closed??

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie_miller2525 View Post
    Okay all my CSA addicts this CSA newbie had a silly question I was looking on the couples website at the restaurants the CSA has to offer and I saw there was a beach shipwreck party on Fridays weather permitting. First off do you eat at this party because I noticed that most of the restaurants are closed on Friday or can you still make a reservation at....I think it was Feathers that said it was not closed??
    Yes, The party has a large buffet spread of all kinds of stuff to try.

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie_miller2525 View Post
    Yes, you eat at the beach party. Lots of fun and lots of great food - you won't want to miss it!

The shipwreck party is a buffet station beach party dinner with tables set up on the beach and an outside stage show that follows. I do believe that Feathers may be open but the shipwreck is fun to attend. You should plan on it that night.

The beach party on Friday night has more food choices than you can possibly eat. Don't miss it!
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Friday night is a huge buffet, held on the beach if the weather is good, and in the Palms if it's bad. Tons of great food, and the only night you can get curried goat, so my favorite night!

We were at CSA last week and decided to have dinner at Feathers instead of the beach party. It was a great way to spend our last night there.
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011
    CSA 2013
    CSS 2014