Default CTI (the island) and CN

Just wondering - I've read in a few places that if you visit the island you MUST be nude. Does anyone know if it's okay to just go topless? Or if your other-half doesn't want to go nude and you do? Are they seriously gonna make you leave?

We're thinking of going in December. But I'm still undecided between CTI and CN. I'm torn between the private feel and updated amenities of CTI and the gorgeous beaches of CN.

Thanks!!!

Yes you have to be all nude on Tower Isle and the all nude beach at CN. At CN you can go topless on the main beach. Not sure about where at CTI you can be topless.

The island at CTI is nude only, and they will ask you to leave.

What you could do is talk her into going over early in the morning and sitting on the right side of the island. It is very private and no one will see her nude. After she relaxes with the experience she will like it. This is one nice things about the Island at CTI.
    Irie Mon

We went to CTI in June. On day one we started the morning on the main beach, had a few rum runners at the swim up bar and then I talked my wife into going over to the island and we never looked back. Returning in June to meet up with the friends that we've made on the island.

You can be topless on the end of the pier, but I never saw anyone there.
    KBD

Kristin and Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Yes you have to be all nude on Tower Isle and the all nude beach at CN. At CN you can go topless on the main beach. Not sure about where at CTI you can be topless.
    http://couples.com/10FAQ.htm#BEACH_

Seriously....they will make you leave.
    Kristen

Default Thanks for the responses!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1963 View Post
    The island at CTI is nude only, and they will ask you to leave.

What you could do is talk her into going over early in the morning and sitting on the right side of the island. It is very private and no one will see her nude. After she relaxes with the experience she will like it. This is one nice things about the Island at CTI.
    Actually, it's my guy that I was afraid wouldn't be into the idea. After talking to him about it, I think I may be able to talk him into it (I was nervous that he would get mad about other guys seeing the goods!) Maybe if we go to CN and I go topless on the main beach, he'll see it's not a big deal, and I could hopefully convince him to try the nude beach...

At least no I know that if we go it's mandatory!

Quote Originally Posted by KrisJamie View Post
    Thanks for the link!