Default How much will the resort photographer cost, One Love Wedding

Hello,
    We are getting married at CN and I am trying to decide on photography. We are going with the One Love, free, wedding package. It says a photo shoot is included and 1 8x10. I was wondering what this photo shoot consists of and also how much are additional pictures.

Thanks!

I am wondering the same thing. We are getting married at CSS on Sept. 28th, the One Love free package also. We want pictures but don't plan on spending a fortune on them. It will just be the two of us.

Same here. We are renewing our vowels and are going with the One Love package as it will just be the two of us.
    Christy

My husband and I just return from CTI on March 29th and renewed our vows on March 22nd with the One Love package. There were only the two of us as well.

The photo packages range from 400 - 990.

These are the packages that we looked at:
    40 photos on a CD for 600
    18 5x7 and on a CD for 400

We ended up buying 22 photos on a CD for 350 and had to speak with the manager to arrange that price.

The One Love package is amazing and everything was perfect, I am sure you won't be disappointed.

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by PandM View Post
    My husband and I just return from CTI on March 29th and renewed our vows on March 22nd with the One Love package. There were only the two of us as well.

The photo packages range from 400 - 990.

These are the packages that we looked at:
    40 photos on a CD for 600
    18 5x7 and on a CD for 400

We ended up buying 22 photos on a CD for 350 and had to speak with the manager to arrange that price.

The One Love package is amazing and everything was perfect, I am sure you won't be disappointed.

Michelle
    where did you find these prices at? i couldn't find it online at all.

If you look under weddings...photogallery....photography the packages r listed. We are getting married at CN in Nov. and hired Diana Campbell a private photographer after seeing many reviews,thoughts and suggestions from past brides! $1500 for 3 hours all video recorded for us, ( im pretty certain she said we get 2 copies of the video but not positive)DVD slide show to our choice of music and a separate cd with all of our photos/images to print and copy at our will. Plus they are professional photographers. It's our wedding... Don't want to forget this once in a lifetime special event or take the chance on not capturing it all to look back at and enjoy!

We got married in October 2012 at CSA. We got one free photo and bought 5 other ones for 100$. The resorts photographers take the pics and you can later decide which ones you wanna buy. It was 20$ per pic for wedding photos and 10$ for other photos. We had our friends with us and they took the most of our pics and even a video of the wedding.

You can have a look at the pics at Jamaika Hochzeit Jamaica Wedding | Heiraten im Ausland Wedding abroad , its a blog of our one week stay at CSA. Its by now only in german but can be google translated. i plan do write an english version too.