Hybrid View

Default Not the coffee??

I just read that the coffee at CN is not the same as before. That it is weak ?? I heard the coffee in the room changed but dont tell me the blue mountain coffee is gone?? Say it aint so

Quote Originally Posted by leonkelly View Post
    I just read that the coffee at CN is not the same as before. That it is weak ?? I heard the coffee in the room changed but dont tell me the blue mountain coffee is gone?? Say it aint so
    Oh, don't mess with me!! I have been thinking about blue mountain coffee since we left Sans Souci in April, 2012. Guess we will have to "mix" something in to help out.

I read some people are asking for espresso to drop in the coffee. Lets hope it was a bad mix or something. I LOVE the coffee there.

Sorry to say but 2 out of 4 mornings the room service coffee has been a little weak. The packets in the room are not High Mountian coffee this time.

They did change the coffee and it isn't what they used to have. We were so disappointed....the coffee has always been something we looked forward to. We did request espresso to mix with the coffee, but it still wasn't the same.

Dear Couples
    Please fix this problem!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulCindy View Post
    They did change the coffee and it isn't what they used to have. We were so disappointed....the coffee has always been something we looked forward to. We did request espresso to mix with the coffee, but it still wasn't the same.
    Ere De Fun Don Done
    Grand Lido Sans Souci Feb. 2002, Couples Negril Feb. 2010,
    Couples Negril,Feb. 2011, Couples Negril Jan. 2012,
    Cool Runnings eh!

That is not good. Their coffee is something I've always looked forward to. Not a good place to make "cuts" to. Jamaica is known for their coffee and rum and the guests look forward to that.

Quote Originally Posted by karinjim View Post
    That is not good. Their coffee is something I've always looked forward to. Not a good place to make "cuts" to. Jamaica is known for their coffee and rum and the guests look forward to that.
    We are currently at CN and had a chance to discuss this issue with the GM at last nights repeaters dinner. According to the GM, High Mountain Coffee has always been served for breakfast, lunch and dinner in the buffet dining rooms. Blue Mountain Coffee is served at the gourmet restaurants and for the repeaters dinner. They have recently switched companies for the high mountain coffee and he said the first batch was a weaker blend. However, they are working to fix the situation and honestly, I have no complaints for the coffee we have been served. Coffee in the room has changed and we have not tried that blend so I really can't comment on that. it's all good as far as I am concerned and certainly not a deal breaker!