Default CNSmitten and KingMelon return to celebrate our 10th Anny

We have so missed our heart's home since our last dance in 2009. Can't wait for April 27th - in some ways it does seem like yesterday when we exchanged our vows on the beach at CN. I don't think we will ever forget the naked German guy who was determined to be in our pictures - good memories and more to be made this trip! The suitcases are out, resort wear out for washing and ironing, and excitement building. Soon come my friend soon come - Herbert we are now grandparents too!

Name:  hugs99.gif
Views: 80
Size:  36.6 KBName:  long_hugs.gif
Views: 96
Size:  56.6 KBName:  aCN Tw Pw.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  34.8 KBBoy oh boy...Going home to CN for your 10th anniversary...How very special this is.

CNSmitten and KingMelon...Two people that I know I LOVE but have never met...And I should have already met and HUGGED these two.

It was CNSmitten that took me under her wing as I was looking to book CN for the very first trip to a Couples resort..This beautiful lady answered ALL of my questions on the message board and sent me sent me personal emails with great details on The Couples Resorts....THANK YOU CNSmitten...THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I will be leaving CN three days before your arrival but will leave the lights on for you.

GO..RELAX..ENJOY CN and have a Salty dog for me...Ruff Ruff

Hugs from tommywommy of 10 0 C