Default Best Bulding at Negril?

In regards to noise and view, what is the best building at Negril?
    KJ

Quote Originally Posted by KJW View Post
    n

We stayed @ CSA this past Dec. Our room was in building one. It is near everything and the front of the rooms faces towards the beach. The deluxe beachfront rooms have the best views

Quote Originally Posted by KJW View Post
    We were in Building 5 on the main floor so we had a small terrace with 2 chairs and a table and a beautiful view of the gardens looking one way and the beach and water looking to the right. It was very quiet but not very far from anything and we absolutely loved it!

I think all the rooms are equal at CN. Not one room faces directly on the beach but all are very close to it. We have stayed in almost every building and didn't have any noise problems. Bldg 9 is close to where the music / bands are but that usually shuts down around 10. I haven't experienced any road noise either.

We love building 1...Especially room 1202....Building 6 seems has the most noise in our opinion but has awesome views.

CN...Couples Negril...Oh,how I love typing these words.

Tommywommy and Peggyweggy CN April 13-21,2013 for Salty Dog time.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I have stayed in buildings 4,8 and 9. All first floor and can truthfully say I loved them all. If I could choose which one to stay in again, it would be building 4 the same room, 4107 I think, and we stayed in a suite twice in building 9. I just loved the view and quietness I felt in the morning while sitting on my porch drinking coffee from 4107. Of course, if there would have been loud noises or a lot of noises, I may not have loved it we could have been just lucky. I think pretty much any room will be one you like. IMO

I am hoping to get a building close to the AN beach so it will be easier to get to during the day and at night for the hot tub. But any building is fine with me - 24 hours to go.