Default Jet skis at CSS?

Is there anyone nearby to rent a jet ski? Can the resort arrange them? Do rental people come by the main beach soliciting? If so, what are the costs?
    CSS 5/21-5/31/13

I didn't see any when we were there 3/16-3/23. Didn't inquire about them either.
    Linda & Nick
    CSA - Oct 2004 (for our wedding!!!)
    CN - March 2006, Nov 2013
    CSS - March 2013

Thanks for the input Ism1212.
    CSS 5/21-5/31/13

The Main Beach is private, not anything like on the Negril side. Nobody but CSS guests on the beach or in the water.

It's a very private beach. We rarely saw a boat go by so I would say no.

Once when we were at CSS on SSB and hubby and another gentleman walked over to the resort next door and were able to rent jet skis (they put their trunks on!). I haven't seen jet skis since. July will be our 7th trip to CSS and we've only seen the jet ski rental guy that one time. CSS is a very laid back resort. Jet skis zipping back and forth would definitely change the vibe of the resort.

Apparently there are places in Ocho Rios that does rent out jet ski's.I'm sure it would be a lot of fun buzzing around in the warm tropical sun, catching a few waves.
    Not sure about anyone else, but I'm one who prefers the jet ski's stay in Ocho and not at the resort. Would ruin the peace and tranquility we enjoy there. But by all means, go and have a blast.

Having never been there, didn't know the atmosphere or specifics. Wasn't suggesting that something like this be added, just wanted to know the possibilities. I wouldn't mind going to Ocho to ride one, just would have to be reasonable in price to leave the resort.

Thanks for the info everyone!
    CSS 5/21-5/31/13

About 4 years ago six of us were at CSS and took an excursion to the port at Ocho Rios where cruise ships come in and rented wave runners there. I think it was done through the resort. I would check at their excursion desk and see if they still do it. You could also check for independent companies online and if the resort does not offer this get a cab to take you there. Just search jet ski rentals in Ocho Rios. Lots of fun if you go. None are available at the resort itself.