Hybrid View

Default Count down to First CN trip

Will be relaxing at CN in 53 days. May 28-June 4. Excited to play beach volleyball. Is there a list of daily activities available before arriving at the resort?

We're doing the single digit dance! 8 sleeps till we go home to CN. There is a list if you go to the Negril link then Inclusions & Activities. At the bottom is the link for the Activities Schedule but here it is as well: http://couples.com/negril/negril-act...s-schedule.pdf
    Have fun! You're going to love it!

When you arrive at the resort, they will give you a brochure with all the activities. Beach volleyball and pool volleyball are big! Get excited, get by excited for this upcoming vacation. You are going to love it!

Enjoy your trip!!!

starkeviaw....Go to the FAQ and I think you should find your answers.

GO.RELAX.ENJOY CN and have a Salty Dog for me..Ruff Ruff

Name:  hhhhugs.gif
Views: 329
Size:  92.0 KB

Thanks Everyone! I can't wait. Checked my flight today and it's almost full. Chances of it being canceled is not likely but have to hope I don't get bumped or anything. *Fingers Crossed*

Hi! My hubby and I will be at CN the exact days you will. First timers here, we've been to CSS twice. We'll probably see you!

My husband and I will be there May 26th - June 2nd.......first time out of country (for vacation) Can't wait!