We are planning a trip to Jamaica July 8-12. We are pretty set on staying in Negril (although we aren't crazy about the bus ride from Mo bay after flying 3.5 hours lol) with an outside chance we will change our mind and stay in Mo Bay. This trip is for my 40th birthday.

We have been to Jamaica only one other time and that was for our honeymoon 13 years ago. Stayed at Sandals Dunns River Falls and loved it.

I really like what couples has to offer. The price is fantastic and I love all the activities. My only hesitation is with the food...

While my husband will eat just about anything I'm a pretty picky eater. I pretty much only eat steak, ham, pork chops, Italian foods (pastas, lasagna s etc) and some chicken. No seafood whatsoever. I like basic salads, ham sandwiches, burgers fries, and many breakfast items along with fruits and veggies. I've looked over the website menus and have been turned off by many of the items (goat cheese, feta cheese, curry just to name a few things). We definitely don't want to eat buffet style every night...will there be enough to satisfy my pickiness? I just don't want to book the resort, get there, and have to eat at the same restaurant each night because I don't like what the others are serving. I won't eat Thai or Pan Asian food. I guess I just have a very basic palate. I'm also diabetic so I have to watch alot of what I eat to begin with so that makes it even more difficult.

If you can give me any ideas of what the restaurants may have to offer that I could eat I would definitely appreciate the input. We are hoping to get our resort booked in the next few days.

Thanks!