Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default New romance rewards

I was just looking at the romance rewards. I see they have added confectionary like rum cake to the list.? Is this the big rollout they were talking about??? OH BOY

Where did you see rum cakes listed? I just checked for my pre-check in and the same things are still listed: Sparkling Wine, Candles/oil, Logo Bottles, and t-shirts. We did get rum cake one year but haven't seen it in a while. They are SOOOO good!!! I usually buy a big one at the airport on the way home!

LOL!! Did you fall on the floor with excitement? I haven't seen anything announcing the new rewards so I'm thinking there has to be more?

Wondering what the gift is?!? 509 days is along time to wait. But we are excited about the rum cake!!!

I guess the gift is the Couples lunch bag you get at departure.
    The rum cake is listed as an option for renewed and passionate love rewards but it is not available at check-in, at least it was not available last night when I did the check-in. I couldn't find anything about Logo Bottles???

Quote Originally Posted by papavepel View Post
    ... I couldn't find anything about Logo Bottles???
    When we stayed last November at CN all rooms were provided with bottles. That way there wasn't the need for bottled water.

Sweet ! We've been to Couples approx. 6 times- rec the departure gift once.

Wow!! What a petty bunch you above are. I don't return home because of the gifts offered, I return because of the people, the experience, and the absolute joy I feel driving up the entrance way to my favourite Couples resort. Perhaps everyone above should seek vacations elsewhere....

Quote Originally Posted by papavepel View Post
    The rum cake is listed as an option for renewed and passionate love rewards but it is not available at check-in, at least it was not available last night when I did the check-in. I couldn't find anything about Logo Bottles???
    Maybe the gift is just the lunch bag, we have several and enjoy them. However the other levels say departure gift. 24 plus says couples gift, so maybe it's something other than lunch bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Artie View Post
    Wow!! What a petty bunch you above are. I don't return home because of the gifts offered, I return because of the people, the experience, and the absolute joy I feel driving up the entrance way to my favourite Couples resort. Perhaps everyone above should seek vacations elsewhere....
    Wow judge much.... I do not return to couples year after year because of the romance reward program either...I am guessing none of us repeaters do, it is a nice little perk. It was announced on Facebook they were making some changes. How is it petty to talk about the changes? No one has complained or compared the rewards to what other resort offer. The only complaint is so far is there was no wow factor in the change. Tell us to go else where is rude!!!

Wow!!! Calling people "petty" is pretty harsh, Artie. Just because people like receiving Romance Rewards doesn't make them petty. Perhaps you're the one who should consider going elsewhere with a judgmental attitude like that.

I know! Instead of realizing that we each love Couples differently, and the parts that make us smile might not be the parts that make others smile, let's judge and talk down to others for not seeing it the way we do?
    No, actually, nevermind... I think I like the first idea better, the one where we realize that we all vacation differently and have different likes and dislikes. Yeah. I like that better.

Quote Originally Posted by lvmcgill View Post
    Wow!!! Calling people "petty" is pretty harsh, Artie. Just because people like receiving Romance Rewards doesn't make them petty. Perhaps you're the one who should consider going elsewhere with a judgmental attitude like that.
    Agree!!!
    <font size=2>
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015, CN 2016

Between the judgmental tone here, calling out people that you claimed were lying about employees accepting tips, and judging people that CHOOSE to use private transfers so they don't have to share their ride in/out, maybe a break from the MB is in order...

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisJamie View Post
    Between the judgmental tone here, calling out people that you claimed were lying about employees accepting tips, and judging people that CHOOSE to use private transfers so they don't have to share their ride in/out, maybe a break from the MB is in order...

Thanks.
    Sounds about right.

[QUOTE=KrisJamie;276459]Between the judgmental tone here, calling out people that you claimed were lying about employees accepting tips, and judging people that CHOOSE to use private transfers so they don't have to share their ride in/out, maybe a break from the MB is in order...

Thanks, KrisJamie. I didn't even realize this was the same guy who called "BS" on my other post about tipping. Judgey McJudgerson definitely needs to take a break! LOL

I just ignore these kind of judgmental people. Frankly Arty I don't care Why you return. I just hope you don't return when I'm there.

I am wondering on the difference between the "departure gift" and the "Couples gift" that is offered in the top level. Could a Couples Staff Member please elaborate on the difference between the two? Also, when I go to do my pre-check in, the rum cake is not listed as an option. Are we able to put that in the comment section that we would prefer the rum cake as our welcome gift? Thanks!!
    Is this Love that I'm feelin'?

CSS March 2013, April/May 2014, April 2015, April 2016 Soon Come
    CN April 2014

Also, why is a bottle of sparkling wine an option as a welcome gift, when you can get it stocked in your mini-bar for free also? Is it an upper level brand compared to what comes with the mini-bar? Our first year coming to CSS, we got two bottles delivered to our room, one on arrival (I think because we were getting married there), and one for the start of our honeymoon after the wedding. So what makes the bottle in the romance rewards so special? Thanks again!!

CN April 2014

Blog Entries

Hi sweetnessinthesand,

The welcome gift is the t/shirt or other items if options are available. Not sure why you are still seeing the cake as this was discontinued so we will check on that. With regards to the sparkling wine, that will be removed shortly when we reveal the new RR program.

Regards,
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

The suspense is killing me. We now have at least 22 t-shirts and 8 water bottles. I would like to see it all go to resort credits. Then we can chose what we want at the gift shop or spa.

Life is good

Man... Was looking forward to the rum cake! And the wait continues.

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleG 'Island Girl' View Post
    Hi sweetnessinthesand,

The welcome gift is the t/shirt or other items if options are available. Not sure why you are still seeing the cake as this was discontinued so we will check on that. With regards to the sparkling wine, that will be removed shortly when we reveal the new RR program.

Regards,
    That is really weird because in the last 3 years, rum cake has never been an option, but after the announcement of the new romance rewards, it now shows up as an option for the higher levels. As far as the gift goes, I was talking about the departure gift, not the arrival gift.

Renewed Love

14-23 NIGHTS PREVIOUSLY STAYED Trading Places Pass for one day at nearby Couples' Resort. Invitation to the Repeat Guest Dinner. Choice of: Couplesí t-shirts, confectionary like rum cake, bottle of sparkling wine or candles/oils. $150 Resort credit* and departure gift.

Passionate Love

24+ NIGHTS STAYED Trading Places Pass for one day at nearby Couples' Resort. Invitation to the Repeat Guest Dinner. Choice of: Couplesí t-shirts, confectionary like rum cake, bottle of sparkling wine or candles/oils. $200 Resort credit*, His/Her 25 minute massage & Couples gift.

Renewed Love (along with Young Love) show you get a "Departure Gift" whereas Passionate Love shows you get a "Couples Gift" along with your choice of Welcome Gift, etc.

BUT.... if none of this is part of the new romance rewards rollout, then none of it matters anyway. I also agree with redinthehead.... I was kinda looking forward to some rum cake. My wife however, was not..... So I guess it is a good thing it is not an option. Soon Come!!

CN April 2014

Blog Entries

Hi again sweetnessinthesand,

We have not yet launched the new Romance Rewards...but it is coming soon
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

We were offered the departure gift last week. I turned down but took the granola bars. We have enough Couples coolers. I think the fruit last year was a mistake.

Life is good

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast