Hybrid View

Default Repeat Guest Dinner vs Beach dinner @ CTI

Hi..
    I have never been to the repeat dinner before at CTI....would you recommend it over the Beach buffet? I have been to it and I know its a good time.
    Thanks for any feedback :-)

J

The repeaters dinner is a wonderful event and should not be missed. We have been to Couples 17 times (TI fifteen of them) over the past 25 years (curiosity got to us a few times and we errored by trying a few other places) but we've been back Home for the past 8 years. We are consistantly amazed with staff members (they will join you for dinner), the conversation and the many freinds we have made.

You can plan on a couple of hours, but you'll still have time to catch part of the festivities on the beach.

Five more days and we'll be home again. TI 4/13-4/20.

Quote Originally Posted by WalZanne View Post
    The repeaters dinner is a wonderful event and should not be missed. We have been to Couples 17 times (TI fifteen of them) over the past 25 years (curiosity got to us a few times and we errored by trying a few other places) but we've been back Home for the past 8 years. We are consistantly amazed with staff members (they will join you for dinner), the conversation and the many freinds we have made.

You can plan on a couple of hours, but you'll still have time to catch part of the festivities on the beach.

Five more days and we'll be home again. TI 4/13-4/20.
    We will be there the same time. Hope to run into you somewhere! Until Saturday.

We always go to the repeaters dinner. We are not big fans of the beach party.

I personally would much prefer the beach party. I am not much into "fancy", formal dining. I am much more relaxed. I was disappointed that we missed the beach party.

I'd go for the beach party. We've done the repeater's dinner three times at CTI. It's ok, but I think they overreach sometimes and don't meet expectations.

We have been to Couples 5 times with trip #6 coming, we had never tried the repeaters dinner before our last trip. Wow, we had really missed out but we will not miss it again.