Default Anyone from wi going to be at csa the end of april/beginning of may 2013?

My husband and I will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary at CSA April 26th-May5th. The upcoming trip is the only thing getting me through this long, cold WI winter. Anybody else from WI going to be there at that time?

We are Couples virgins as well as vacation virgins. We have never taken a vacation (not even a honeymoon. We did go to Vegas last year for a weekend with another couple, but I don't count 3 days away a vacation). No family vacations either-never the time or the money. So you can imagine how excited I am.

Looking forward to kicking back, relaxing, spending some quality time with my beloved husband and experiencing what everyone is raving about. The most exciting part of all... NO KIDS!!! I love my kids dearly but I can't wait to get away.
    If you will be there at that time... see you then!!!!

Sorry.... we'll be overlapping for just a day or two. We arrive on the April 20, getting thrown out on April 28. Mebbe see you on the beach for a day.

But hey... enjoy! We're going to be there for our 11th visit.... LOVE the place...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

We will be there from April 27 to May 4. We stayed at CSS last year. Looking forward to the warm weather.

We will be there the 25th through the 2nd. See ya there! You are going to love it!

We are newbies also and can so sympathize with you on the cold winters, we are from IL. We will arrive April 27- May 4.