Default Where is everyone on the Weight Loss Thread????

So what?? Lisa and I are the only ones left trying to lose weight?? I guess everyone else met their goal?? If you did, then great, if not, then get back to the thread and let us know how you are doing!!!
    Kristen

Kristen, how does this weight thing work? Is the first number by each person's name the amount he/she is trying to lose and the second number the actual weight loss to date?

I ask because Rosa and I are also in the process of taking off the tonnage. And not just due to the trip (altho it's certainly a nice little incentive), this is a lifestyle change on which we've embarked.

I'll be more than happy to join in and put out our numbers.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Can anyone join this thread and if so do we just post every week?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron & Rosa 25 View Post
    Kristen, how does this weight thing work? Is the first number by each person's name the amount he/she is trying to lose and the second number the actual weight loss to date?

I ask because Rosa and I are also in the process of taking off the tonnage. And not just due to the trip (altho it's certainly a nice little incentive), this is a lifestyle change on which we've embarked.

I'll be more than happy to join in and put out our numbers.
    Ron & Rosa Please do join the thread. I update it every Tuesday morning. Yes the first number is the goal the the second number is your progress. GET GOING! cant wait for your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by DreaminofJamaica2010 View Post
    Can anyone join this thread and if so do we just post every week?
    Yes, anyone can join but dont post on this thread please, use the Weight Loss Thread and I will post your progress...

Lisa

Ron,

Example: Bkhiattky (me) 60......-53. My goal is 60 pounds (small steps LOL) and my weight loss to date is 53 pounds. We would LOVE to have you and your Rosa join us!!! Every week you post your loss or gain and the wonderful Lisa will track it for you. But if you don't post for two or more weeks, your name gets dropped. (but we always welcome you back )

Dreamin,

Anyone and everyone can join. Lisa posts our gains and losses once a week. Let her know your goal and then start taking the pounds off!!
    Kristen

Quote Originally Posted by Bkhiattky View Post
    Ron,
    Lisa will track it for you. But if you don't post for two or more weeks, your name gets dropped. (but we always welcome you back )

Anyone and everyone can join. Lisa posts our gains and losses once a week. Let her know your goal and then start taking the pounds off!!
    LOL come on, you make me out to be a meannie...JK

I won't really delete you until there is about a month or so of inactivity.

Kristen keeps me in check...

Thanks Lisa and Kristen. I had a hunch those were how the numbers worked, but I was just playing it safe. I'll add both Rosa and my numbers to the main weight loss thread. What I really like about this is we put the info out there and now that it is, it kinda stares you in the face and challenges you to keep going after your goals. Thanks again.
    Ron

I called you wonderful Lisa....right before I turned you into a meanie LMAO!!!
    Kristen

I got to Afghanistan in March and that's when I started Operation Enduring Swol! Ive lost a ton of body fat. I ate clean and went to the gym daily.
    影舞葉

I called you wonderful Lisa....right before I turned you into a meanie LMAO!!!
    Your a riot! I would love to get to know you better. I bet we could have a blast. Are you on FaceBook?

Quote Originally Posted by Smithl1028 View Post
    Your a riot! I would love to get to know you better. I bet we could have a blast. Are you on FaceBook?
    Kristen is one of the sweetest folks you'll meet on this board, which is really saying something because there are tons of the super nicest, super most helpful folks you'll find anywhere. My biggest regret is that their next trip to CTI is in Jan and we're not making our Couples debut until April (we'll be part of the Fools contingent!). I would have truly loved to meet Kristen and Hub in person, but at least I've gotten to know some very friendly folks who will be there at the same time as us. I can't wait!
    Ron

WOW Ron and Lisa,

You both just made my day!!!

I am on MySpace, and am considering Facebook, but don't see how I'll have the time to do all three LOL.

I DO think that both of you should change your trips for next year and come to CTI with Bryan and I for the big anniversary party!!!! January 16th - 23rd.

By the way, I had four numbers in the Powerball lottery Saturday....sadly they weren't in the same line!! If I hit it, you both are coming with me!!!
    Kristen

WOW Ron and Lisa,

You both just made my day!!!

I am on MySpace, and am considering Facebook, but don't see how I'll have the time to do all three LOL.

I DO think that both of you should change your trips for next year and come to CTI with Bryan and I for the big anniversary party!!!! January 16th - 23rd.

By the way, I had four numbers in the Powerball lottery Saturday....sadly they weren't in the same line!! If I hit it, you both are coming with me!!!
    I would of loved to move my trip but we JUST got back... we will have to plan the next one together, in the meantime we can keep playing the lottery.

Sounds like a plan!! We always go in Jan. for the anniversary party!! Mark your calendar NOW LOL
    Kristen

Default Where is everyone on the weight loss thread????

Jan, 10.6 lbs lost

51 days!!