Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hi Sueboo, the secret is to shop around and find the best Travel Agent as in my experience some seem to have better rates than others. I was quoted up to USD486 p/n, but still managed to find the one we booked that comes out to USD356 p/n.

Quote Originally Posted by Sueboo View Post
    When I check the rates for CN in January it comes out to $500 p/n ($584 p/n x7 nights =$4008 minus 1 night free =$3504)

sunshineseekers - I would like to meet your travel agent - everywhere I check the room rates are the same airfare is also rediculous for Jan. 2014

Quote Originally Posted by sunshineseekers View Post
    Hi Sueboo, the secret is to shop around and find the best Travel Agent as in my experience some seem to have better rates than others. I was quoted up to USD486 p/n, but still managed to find the one we booked that comes out to USD356 p/n.

Our April 12 anniversary has always worked out well with the drop in prices at the Couples Jamaican Resorts in early April. Just got back a few days ago. We wanted to book Couples Barbados for 2014 and found their prices don't drop there until April 28. I guess we are taking our vacation later as there is a $163 savings per night for the Junior Ocean Suite for those who can wait. We plan to stay 8 nights so that is a big difference, even with the seventh night free deal. I see that CSA prices don't drop next year until April 19. Having been married at Couples we like to go on our anniversary but that may be a thing of the past. CSA (our favorite) drops $200 per night on the Premier BFS rooms we like to rent!

I book my own airfare using a mix of airmiles and cash. I did not use him but have you tried David Parker at Allthewaytravel as they seem to get preferential rates?

Default To Randymon & Couples reservations

Quote Originally Posted by Chickie View Post
    Hi Everyone! , one for each week, checking out & back in the same day! They told us they would not honor 2 free nights & 2 $3We reserved 14 nights prior to the promotion. BUT that's what we were told by Couples ReservatWe knew that Couples always says they will honor a new rate IF you ask for it so I immediately had my travel agent call Couples Reservations directly. We had a conference call & we were told that we could not get 2 promotions/deals even if we made 2 separate reservations00 credits. This really didn't make sense to me . If this has changed & Couples WOULD honor that, I would definitely like to hear from management on this & would like to know something BEFORE the special promotion ends! Can you PLEASE HELP us Randymon?? THX very much, Cindy
    Hi Randymon, My question/email seems to have gotten lost in the shuffle here & I didn't receive a response from you or Couples Management . Could you reply to my question about this? THX so much! Cindy

They told us they would not honor 2 free nights & 2 $300 credits. This really didn't make sense to me ....
    It makes perfect sense to me. It says right on the site the free nights IS NOT cumulative. If you switched to a different resort for the 2nd week, that would be different.

Hi Everyone! We reserved 14 nights prior to the promotion. We knew that Couples always says they will honor a new rate IF you ask for it so I immediately had my travel agent call Couples Reservations directly. We had a conference call & we were told that we could not get 2 promotions/deals even if we made 2 separate reservations, one for each week, checking out & back in the same day! They told us they would not honor 2 free nights & 2 $300 credits. This really didn't make sense to me BUT that's what we were told by Couples Reservations. IF this has changed & Couples WOULD honor that, I would definitely like to hear from management on this & would like to know something BEFORE the special promotion ends! Can you PLEASE HELP us Randymon?? THX very much, Cindy
    I booked a split stay at Negril and Sans Souci online. Originally, I had 5 nights booked for CN, and 9 booked for CSS. We decided it would be better to do a week at each, so I called in to change it (and was directed to send an email to change it). They changed my reservations so I have 2 one-week reservations back to back, and I am getting the 7th night free and $300 credits for both. Doing this saved us about $400, plus gave us an extra $300 credits. Granted, this is at 2 different resorts, but whats the difference? You are actually saving couples money, because they don't have to shuttle you to the airport, and then back to the resort again; or from one resort to the next.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2