Default off resort activites

My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon for November 2013. We're definitely planning to go to one of the Couples Jamaica resorts, but we haven't decided which one yet. I think we're leaning towards CSS though. This will be our first time at Couples and we're excited! I've heard great things.
    I've been doing a little research and I think I've answered most of my own questions - but I have one that I'm hoping someone here can help me with:
    We're wanting to do some relaxing, but hopefully lots of activities and excursions as well. We want to really experience Jamaica. Which resort has the best local atmosphere - as far as leaving the resort and exploring the local area? Is it pretty easy to do that at all of them?
    Of course, most of our time will be spent at the resort - that's what we're paying for after all , but we do want to experience local culture as well and I just want to make sure we go somewhere that we can easily do that.
    Any feedback is appreciated!

Csa is locatedon Long Bay on Seven mile beach. You can walk the beach daily and experience the local flavor. That's one of the biggest reasons we book csa. Trip #5 in 21 hours and counting...

CSA is the best because you can walk into town along the great beach.