Hybrid View

Default Booked first Couples trip to CN

Hey everyone -- my wife and I booked our first trip to Couples Negril (or any Couples for that matter) for May 15-19. We had limited time so it's a quick trip, but we're getting very excited! This message board has been an awesome resource and helped us make the decision to book at a Couples resort.

I have a quick question for those who have done the 2-tank dive at CN on Saturday mornings. I fly out at 11:55am on Sunday, so of course want to be sure I'm in the clear regarding decompression sickness (that could really ruin a trip!). Anyone know what time that 2-tank dive starts and ends? Over by noon would be ideal for a 24hr decompression time, but any later than 2pm would probably be a no-go -- just not worth the risk. Any insights would be appreciated. Thanks!

I have done the 2-tank dive at CN a few times. Easily done around noon and you shouldn't have issues traveling the next day. Enjoy your trip and the diving -- I'm sure you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallman2nd View Post
    I have done the 2-tank dive at CN a few times. Easily done around noon and you shouldn't have issues traveling the next day. Enjoy your trip and the diving -- I'm sure you will.
    That's great news. Thanks a lot!