Default Your Favorite inclusive that Couples offers ??

I was thinking the other day about Couples and what was my favorite inclusive that was offered for free. For my wife and I, it was the complimentary WI-FI hands down! We left 2 teenagers and a elderly mother back home, so at least having the ability to communicate and make sure things were ok was the best inclusive one could ask for. We would just email and did the skype thing one time. Never had to use my phone, once on the resort set to airplane mode, turn the Wi-Fi on and I was worried before we left about cell/data charges. The Catamaran was next in line for us, but overall you just can't beat Couples for value period.

We like it that the food is truly all included. At other "all inclusives" that we have stayed at (Galley Bay in Antigua, Le Sport in St Lucia and La Source in Grenada) many items on the menu are at a supplement or you have to pay extra to eat in one of their restaurants.
    Last edited by Dawn; April 13th, 2013 at 12:52 PM.

Catamaran!!

I love the cat cruise and the snorkeling and the kayaking but most of all I love that I don't ever have to worry. I don't have to worry about what to tip or how much or even when to tip. I always want to do the right thing and Couples makes this so easy. There is no tipping. It really is all included.

Food and drink

We very much make up for the price we paid in these 2 things alone. If it wasn't included we'd be in some serious debt lol
    Couples Negril Nov 13 - 20, 2010

Scuba

I like the food, drinks and no tipping. It's so nice to leave the room with just your room key and have no worries.

The best all-inclusive offers that Couples offers is Golf, and the ability to keep my wallet in the safe for two weeks while I am there. I agree with TorontoTwo with the Food and Drink as well.

I like that tips are included. We went to a perfectly lovely all-inclusive in the Dominican Republic, but tips were not included. I didn't dare approach the bar unless I had a dollar bill on me. It was a pain in the butt having to bring singles every where we went on the resort.

In no particular order:

- scuba
    - drinks
    - lounge chair cushions that float!!! (So simple, yet one of our favorites!!)

The food...
    The drink...
    No tipping...
    Best all inclusive? My hubby (*grin)
    Becky and Bud, VA, USA
    CTI 6/30 - 7/5/2011
    CTI 7/2 - 7/10/2013

The no tipping policy! It's one less thing you have to worry about and so relaxing is so much easier.

Definately Scuba!