Default One More Observation

We've been home for 2 weeks now from our trip from csa. I work second shift and was looking at the sky tonight and it reminded me as we were walking back to our room after dinner a few times how gorgeous the sky was. It was jet black. I'm sure it was because there are no lights but it was like we could reach up and touch those super bright big stars. I also heard some tree frogs last night that put a smile on my face . I'm sure missing csa right now with no future trip booked. I'll have to just keep daydreaming and enjoying reading about others for awhile.

Love that "Sky full of diamonds". Also 2 weeks for us and finally the ice is off the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by LasCrs View Post
    Love that "Sky full of diamonds". Also 2 weeks for us and finally the ice is off the lake.
    That's exactly what it looks like!! Us city folk don't have skies quite like that.
    Have a great trip! Oh and I finally got to wear some shorts to work last week whoo hoo!!

One of our simplest pleasures at Couples Swept Away and Couples Negril is to enjoy the night sky or our nightly walks around the complex. We find a nice dark area and gaze heavenward, holding hands and greatly enjoying the wonderful sky. At times it is enhanced by a storm far off in the distance providing it's own light show in a symphony that only the angels can hear.

Quote Originally Posted by smroot View Post
    One of our simplest pleasures at Couples Swept Away and Couples Negril is to enjoy the night sky or our nightly walks around the complex. We find a nice dark area and gaze heavenward, holding hands and greatly enjoying the wonderful sky. At times it is enhanced by a storm far off in the distance providing it's own light show in a symphony that only the angels can hear.
    You are so right smroot!!

Default Gave me goosebumps!

Quote Originally Posted by smroot View Post
    Thanks for this beautiful description. We're only back from CSA 4 days and I can just visualize this perfect stroll along the lush pathways with my love enjoying the evening sky....

Agree completely! I stop a few times on our nightly walks to and from dinner to look at the clear black sky. The tree frogs soothe us to sleep. I do a video (for the audio) of them each time...to listen to when I'm homesick for CSA.