Default Romance rewards have expired!

So I just booked our two week stay at CTI and I realized our rewards JUST expired! We previously stayed at CSA for two weeks for our wedding. So does this mean we won't get an invite for the repeat guest dinner?

No, that isn't what that means... you will receive the invite, but you should let them know when you check in that you are repeat guests... by the way, it matters not which Couples Resort you've stayed at... when you return home to Couples, they will be happy (and honored) to have you at the Repeat Guests' Dinner, even if you've stayed at a different Couples property.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

You should still get an invite to the repeaters dinner. Just let the front desk know that you are a repeater and they will see to it.
    Linda

No - You are still a repeater & can go to the dinner .... You just dropped down the romance rewards ladder on other perks.
    Julie

Email them and ask about your rewards. We are in the same boat since our rewards had expired. I emailed them and they said that we won't be able to use the rewards but they would love to have us join in the repeaters dinner. I would make sure that you email and set it up before arriving.

No you are still repeaters. You just drop down to the lowest level once you have gone and return again.

How quickly do Romance Rewards expire?
    Thanks!

We went to CN last September and our Romance Rewards had expired, too. Upon checking in we gave the front desk our Rewards Romance number and told them we had previously stayed at CTI (along with the month and date). We received an invitation to the Repeat Guests Dinner (which was lovely) but did not receive any of the other repeat guest benefits.

Yes you should be able attend the repeaters dinner, as others have said you should be sure to let them know. If needed, they can check you visiting history in your e-file, it just means that you don't get the other Romance Rewards incentives. The current life of a past stay for Romance Rewards is only four years -- a little short I believe, especially in light of the current economic environment. Part of the intent is to make the decision on where to go a little harder, and when/if you no longer are eligible for your past loyalty, you may look at other options a little closer. I would recommend a change to five (5) years. Just saying...

In all the banter about Romance Rewards, what is missed is that the rewards aren't like points that you exchange for anything, like with many hotel chain loyalty programs. The program does, however, provide you with certain amenities that are commensurate with how many nights you've stayed in a window of time. I've long since ceased to care about the program... We're only there for the beach, the sunshine, the great service, no kids... did I mention the beach?

I've got plenty of t-shirts, and could care less about "Trading Places" (don't want to). But the pre-checkin is nice and helps to speed up that process. I can tell you that we are at "Passionate Love" status, but I can't even tell you what that means...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

I believe you can also use the "Trading Places" feature as the entry level benefit of the romance awards program

Thanks everyone! I would like to check out CSS to see if we want to stay there next trip, but not a big deal if we can't.